Car Spotted Thread

That would be me lol

hey im from oakville too, i drive a white s14 kouki. just bought the car from florida so very mint underbody~

wave if u see me~

who? me or lucid lmao im the white one

ooooh…you were in the white one…

yes…than it was I that yelled at you then…in the black suv on that day
and i waved…
but you looked confused as to why i was waving at you

red and black 240 seen booting it around the corner of duke of york and the mavis/centreview drive thing in mississauga… thought it was martino for a sec and thought wtf…

i honestley can not name all the 240’s i’ve seen in the last week! but i’m a try

shoppers world (brampton @ steeles and 10)

chris - green/grey/whatever colour it is now sil240 (for sale)
s13 - white, looked bone stock. black dude driving
s13 - white, lowered, body kit (no idea who makes it) exhaust. clean lookin car. again black dude driving it. the one above and this dude were driving together. friday night july 5th.

last night july 7th white silvia? doubt it. convertible imaculate shape. left hand drive. so i’d say 92 sil240 convertible. saw you gettin gas at petro (shame on you) with the top down and 3 persons with you.

missisauga

winston churchill and battleford

don’t remember what day it was. red s13 all i member. was quick lol

meadowvale plaza - black s13…maybe 89 pig nose i believe. you drove by gave me a compliment and drove to pizza pizza i think lol? i was just leaving.

all i know. is since i got my car…3 weeks now i’d say. i been seeing s13’s fackin everywhere.

here’s a pic of mine. don’t believe i’ve posted one before.

may not be the best pic but hey.

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v282/138/77/511130257/n511130257_3517499_4917.jpg

around 6:50, on Loyalist Drive. saw a black s13 hatch driven by a chick, followed by a truck carrying a matt bronze coupe. not sure if it was a hatch or coupe actually… i was on the bus that went by.

403east/410 north -> 401 east this morning i saw a flourescent orange s14 w/ some sort of kit

it looks pretty hot from far away… too much traffic to catch up and get a closer look before i had to split off on to 410 north

haha almost thought it was me when you said 403east/410 north -> 401 east this morning…i drive there every day in the morning, i saw a yellow S14 a while back where the 403 and QEW merge, the guy in it kept looking at my car, are on here by any chance…???:smiley:

what do you drive? i saw this guy around 9:45 or so.

the yellow s14 has been around for a couple of years now - i see him a few times per summer at random parking lot meets :smiley:

there are a couple of other 240’s that I see once in a while around 9:30 - 10:00am going that route. there is a nice white coupe i see fairly regularly.

theres also a car i cant remember what it looks like but i think the plate is something about tweety bird… TWETYBRD or something hehehe

The white vert was me.

The white vert was me. You were in the red hatch chilling with a foxbody mustang and some pickup truck right?

i drive a Black S14 se, its verry clean bro, its all stock except for the coilovers. i just got the OEM lip for it, OEM fog lights. and i am buying leather seats soon it goign look dirty…in a good way hehehe. and i i drive there around 8:00-8:25 depending on when i leave my house:D

o i also saw a maroon or red S14 not sure what color its the sun is always in my eyes on the 410 going north a couple of times:mad:

hahaha TWETYBRD thats sick i like that…:smiley:

WOW…TOM, nice humor…all that in tha 2 sec that i saw you??? LOL

idiot?? RELAX buddy!..tom was obviously joking.

:lol: i am relaxed ahah, just its funny man

saw a purple zenki parked across the street from the Mississauga independant film festival yesterday.

Saw a black s13 hatch (with a large dent on the driver side quarter panel) parked at the new home depot in Markham north during the afternoon. Anyone here?

flat green s13 with aftermarket fron bumper , sideskirts , widebody rears , rims

riced out with a lot of stickers [ yashio factory etc ] at the japan direct on matheson.

The guy wanted $3000 for it and it was a stock KA … whos car is this?

^^its rick ^^

from tnc

Everyone knows you drive 50% like a pussy and 50% like an immigrant.