Car Spotted Thread

spotted a super clean black s14 kouki with black rims at rainbow car wash last night anyone on here?

saw a red r35 at bamburgh… n a green kouki s14 at warden n 16th some time around the evening i believe

yea that was me and my frend that just bought his car. and no we dont have sr… bone stock ka RAWR … gbtire sticker ftw lol

i saw a s13 being towed around pickering area.

Did it look anything like this?

http://djdru.homestead.com/files/MISC/usher.jpg

haha

lol thats SOOOO somthing i would do.

saw a red 'Vert S13 on the QEW during the morning on friday, near stoney creek, going towards the hammer

saw a red hb going towards niagara in St.Catherines the same day,

(i see a lot lately, me being on the road for work is a perk too :D)

saw a Kouki S14 teal/green at the no frills sunday night cruise here in niagara, didnt see the guy though :frowning:

oh and a flat black s13 hb running around niagara falls all the time… wtf?! they are the new hondas? :frowning:

i was at the falls meet last night…wasnt in my s14 tho i went in my friends mx-3…but i was at hutches in hamilton before and saw a white s14 zenki with carbon hood, and body kit, everything else looked to be stock

ahhh cool
only reason i was asking because my car wasn’t parked far away…and my sr wasn’t turning over at the time…figured i could get you to take a quick look at it and trouble shoot it…lol

but i figured it out now so it’s cool

nice ride btw…

is your KA modded? it smelled like it was running a bit rich

lol. we played a new game yesterday. that guy keeps hiding my gtr’s quick release steering wheel whenever we’re at shows or events. he did that while we were at the sweetie girl dyno day/bikini car wash and we played roast the bmw. i backed up my gtr to his passenger door and started letting off the bee-r rev limiter. lucky for him i was nice and not too many flames came out.

p.s. i saw a green s13 silvia and a legit sil80 at the car wash. anyone from the boards? i was driving the gtr with the drift ops decals.

and you didn’t call or stop by the house? your an asshole.lol

That’s me buddy.:slight_smile:

saw a red and black s13 hatch @ bestbuy weston and 401. i’ve actually seen it twice at the same parking lot

Black S14 kouki, lowered, couldn’t tell the rims because you were moving, skirts looked to be flat black, saw you on Edgeley & Hwy. 7, I wanted to beep, but my horn is dying on me, so I decided not to :stuck_out_tongue:

champaing hatch s13 on a flat bed at dixon looked to be stock and in good shape

yesterday around 8pm i spotted a red s13 chuki hatch heading east on highglen near markham road. looked dropped and had a pretty deep grumble so i think it was most likely a ka-t. i was staring at you but i don’t think you noticed me i was in a dodge caravan.

same white 240 w/ exhaust passing by my grandparents place on mississauga near mayfield…

im with the black 240, you waved.

:lol: you should of roasted his bumper man haha, the one advantage of a bee-r. :lol:

i actually meant weston and 7 :slight_smile: