Car Spotted Thread

saw a dude @ the toronto zoo today with a “drift '08” shirt.

then I saw an s14 with dark gunmetal rims, and intense motorsports stickers on both his rear quarter windows.

connection?

I think so. If not, then who are you?

If it’s the drift '08 dude I was standing with my girlfriend and her family next to the rhino exibit

saw two s14’s heading south on the dvp yesterday…
green s14 zenki, and a white s14 kouki (might have been kouki front end conversion)
had a GBtires stickers on them…
i was the one in the black suv that pulled up next to you when you guys got off on the don mills south exit and headed down donlands.

anybody here?

thats probably lucidsnow and his friend

oh? they’re two asian guys…i pulled up to the guy in the white s14…and yelled out if he had an sr in there…but the light turned green, and i got stuck behing a bus before he could reply…

i was gonna follow him…but realized that was kinda gay and stalkerish…lol

Hey,
I saw a black s13 driving past malvern mall along tapscott rd. this morning. tinted taillights? anyone from here? I was on the bus, lol.

black s13 hatch with red wheels on the front goin into yorkdale mall lot… anyone here? has to be

and then spotted FLAIR’s gold s14 on the 401 at erin mills shortly after

july 1st, saw a black s13 hatch chuki that did a U turn in front of the EX. Lakeshore and something. Had a angled exhaust, and…i think thats it. Dude was wearing a straw hat. I was in the black lowered mazda premacy with gold rims beside you. : D

a clean black s13 chuki spotted behind my buddy’s house in Newmarket near Huron Heights Secondary School. anybody??

seems like when you get a certain car you seem to see them more often! i saw a black s14 zenki around 9pm. mccowan and steeles area, i was heading to milliken park for fireworks. anyone here?

s14 with s15 front end conversion, on stock wheels which looked LOLish with the body kit, on steeles, turning left on some random street. Who is your daddy and what does he do?

btw, awesome job on the conversion, just get big wheels!!

Saw black s14 on nice silver rims cruising down keele crossing over wilson…clean car man…Who you be?

oh, haha yeah i didnt hear your names. my name is jack, nice to meet you!

but it aint nice anymore after i spun out at shannonville(wet track) scatched lower part of my door, and under my door part…my nice paint is alllllll scatched up :frowning: i guess im jus gonna rust prrof it and put my side skirts to cover it. lol

see ya around

I’m pretty sure I saw Josh today, Black 240SX with chrome tints at Canadian Tire in Bolton…S1DC sticker on the right side window and 10 day permit

saw a light green or whatever silvia i think mvc used to own it on bathurst and steeles at 4:30 pm today

Lol yea Tom he works there now

You have got to be fucking kidding me…tell him to stop by my place…PS I need tires dismounted can he do it :smiley:

why dont you ask me then jackass
lmao

saw a black s13 with silvia front end near wheels direct on sheppard near mccowan. i was in my beater s13 playing bumper cars with my friends white bmw e30. you were laughing when you saw us playing. lol.

I saw some nut job in what seemed to be a Maxima, he was swerving to get ahold of me. He yelled and pointed cut me off, almost hit me into a gaurdrail and the answer to your question, YES I’m on SON…Vlad.

:lol: at the bumper tag, but :frowning: at the idiot in the Maxima.