Car Spotted Thread

^^^ HAHAHAHA thats jokes

on the 400 this morning at like 8:45am a purple s14 with a gtr badge on the ass end in the middle. and i think a nismo sticker on the left of the trunk lid

Saw intense motorsports S14 Kouki being flatbedded along Major Mac between Yonge and Bathurst heading West.

saw a blue hatch today around 3pm, at markham rd just north of steeles, turning into the plaza

had z32 wheels im pretty sure

I see that one on markham rd too on north of 16th, I believe it also has a carbon hood.

saw a black s14 turning onto queensway off brant st in burlington today at about 5:15pm. i was in the light green s13!

Red hatch, Oshawa, Wilson and Athol Area, Parked outside a house( yes a house ), has huge white sticker on the side, always forget what it says, i live right around the corner

i dont rem pullin into that frills @ all but meh…im drivin an s13 as of right now…

Saw a pretty sick S13 hatch yesterday. White, turbo, with silvia front, CF hood, black roof, black wheels. Heading north on Airport Rd at Derry at about 9am. I was stopped at the light heading west on Derry. I think the driver was brown. Anyone here?

ha, sorry bro. from the half second i saw your car at night…looks reaaaaaallll good! my g lives down the road from meadowvale so i’m around every so often lol. seen a couple so members now. nice nice.

do we not have son stickers? if we don’t…that’d be a good idea i think. easy to spot someone. advertise…etc etc

if we do…hook me up! lol

Lopez i believe

his name is taco he is not on the boards, and the sticker says obsessive.

spotted a champagne s13, silvia conversion, dual projectors i believe…maybe tri. saw this at the fubar plaza parked behind mel’s last night (thurs).

had a nissanmotors site decal on the front of the hood and mayyybe the windshield as well?

nice ride man. eyes were a bit blurry and i just wanted to go home hahaha…so i didn’t really get to check it out.

i saw a stock kouki black on younge going south to the high way. around 6 45 today i was in the white a4

spotted a ton of people today. first saw dubv in his maxima/altima, i wasnt paying attention but my gf recognized you when you honked. then i saw gabe from japanese imports in his green soarer. next saw calvin(flying chicken) at pmall in his mazda 5. saw a flat black s13 hatch at scarborough town centre near walmart. saw a black s13 hatch along kennedy asian guy driving. then a beige s13 hatch also on kennedy, white guy driving.

saw osad, calsoy n martino at commerce

^^^
who are youz?

im larry… always at commerce.
wore black cap blue jeans gray zippy tonight?

Sorry no idea! say hi next time!

white sil40 at shoppers world last night in brampton. clean car. looks good. but you should recognize fellow 240 drivers. you drove over to the lot i was in, and parked by yourself facing the other way. who the hell are you. i seen you many times. black/brown guy.