Car Spotted Thread

Seen a rafty ass riced out s13 on upper wellington in hamilton the other day, gay body kit and I think it had pussy rims, I could be wrong about the rims

Yo, that was me, siiiick.

saw a bunch of s13s and s14s at dmcc today… sick

Hey, Anyone here have a friend on Morningview Trail? I see a nice champagne s13 almost every weekend parked on the side of the street. Thumbs up.

I saw a flatblack S13 and what looked like another black S13 heading down to Van-Wagners beach tonight running beside each other, non stock exhaust on both. I was in the Home Depot parking lot. I went to go down the the beach but the cops had the road blocked and there was a line of cars, so I turned around and went home.

that was me… ur wer ein a blue 240 right?

Spotted a champagne 240SX (S13) coupe. Had an FMIC, lowered, Bings lip (black), VS wheels, HKS sticker on rear window, exhaust and half-clear coupe tails. Looked absolutely gorgeous, who owns the car? Whoever it is, you’ve done a stellar job, I really, really liked it!

^^^i think it was dubv

Yesterday, saw a red Kouki on Finch turning south onto a small street…maybe going go the Petro-Canada?

hey, yeah that’s my car… thanks for the positive comments :slight_smile:

also saw dubv on dufferin north of centre st

Not a problem dude, car looks absolutely gorgeous!:cool: It’s incredibly clean. At least the cleanest I’ve seen around this area.

In Empress condo 3rd floor basement parkinglot silver GTR R32, white with carbon fiber hood WRXSTi(alberta plate), white 93~96 S14 240sx with nismo rims, White RSX S with carbon fiber hood, newer white STI anyone in this forum??

Timmies parkinglot at 403/Dundas, there was a metallic purply turbo’d S13 (I think) Silvia conversion, a flat green trunk style S13 with Motegi Touges on the back and gold 3 spokes on the front, and a white S13 silvia conversion that showed up smoking like crazy, sounded like something was wrong with the engine when he left. A friend of a friend showed up in a white Techart Porsche 911 turbo, so I was drooling over it all night. Lots of very nice cars there…

dark coloured zenki around the neilson and finch intersection going towards morningside extension… nice clean ride man…

Matt (Forgot his username), Kenny (Ninja Ninja or AJ), and Ramesh (Silvia_Drift)

Whats wrong with Ramesh car??

RHD 180sx(silver i think) kennedy/finch. on weekends.

rolled into my street and made a U turn went back out, i had my s13 coupe parked on the street. maybe u came to check it out.

i was gonna say hi but you U turned and left. u had a right hand drive sticker on the rear bumper :slight_smile:

who r u?

green kouki (s13) around 3??? queen and kennedy in brampton. i seen you at the very last second. you seemed oblivious to me.

winston churchill and steeles. dunno what it was but you flashed your headlights a billion times. thats all i saw. i was on the phone in a heated argument. lol

^^^^^lol…i recall flashing them once but yea…everyone in Meadowvalle mistakes your car as mine at night. Stop getting me in trouble! My ex flipped one time on me while i was at work swearing on her life i had another girl in the car and really wasn’t at work.