Car Spotted Thread

sick! i’m taking the apprenticeship day release program

seen a coupe today highway seven u were goiong on to the 404 around 12 ish at night u cut me off

nope not mine, i have a green hatch. not at school this year though cus i dont got my monies… i was there last year for motive power tech. im working at inifiniti rite now w/ purple240sx lol

its nice to know theres 240 fans at school. so many riced out cars and your typical civics and teggys

spoted s14 kouki i think in richmond hill on shaftsberry just north of elgin mills and i also see there sometimes either sil40 or sil80 not sure…anyone???

standard auto wreckers yesterday morning saw a red 180. looked like the same 180 i saw at gabes garage sale. anyone?

Burgundy S13 at Barrie in Georgian Campus area

Might be Adam (Adam’s13). He’s the only one I can think of who’s got a 180SX. His is red, as well.

Blue chucki hatch, pulled into courtice skate park turned around, and left, said Toronto Nissan Club on the side.

Blue-green zenki s14 w/ white 7 spokes…
onijdm windshield banner
drift sticker on side
on chartwell in keswick,georgina…
WHO DRIVES THIS?!
must meet up.

spotted sidewayz240 kingston and bellamy today (mon) at 7:15 and then again fifteen minutes later on eglinton as i was pulling out of dairy queen… I was in my wifes Sonata

Spotted a white 240SX hatch, tonight (probably between 7-9) turning into Imperial Rd in Guelph.

Both pop-ups were up, but the passenger’s side wasn’t working. Had Kouki tails, and black center piece. Also had a kit.

I waved at you. My gray hatch was beside me parked on the driveway

two tone at Duckworth in Barrie

Saw a white skyline GT-R on Rebecca in Oakville yesterday afternoon… around 4-5 ish… Anyone on this forum???

Red S13 coupe at Mohawk College this afternoon.

Saw a red s13 with what looked like red interior at sq1 today. I was the black dude driving the red jetta parked behind you. what was wrong with your engine?

My alternator went on me a few minutes before i pulled into there. As i pushed on the power wire coming off the alternator i could hear the insides of it being loose and coming apart. I actually just got inside 2 minutes ago from swapping a working one on i just got off Varun.

Spotted flat black pignose S13 hatchy going on the 401. Me and my buddy were in the red '01 Maxima and you totally did a ricer flyby on us lol! Also had a SON240SX decal along with a bunch of others on driver’s side rear window.

spotted a redish/orange hatch going north on 400 around 3pm today. Aero, spoiler, rims, racing seats. I was in the white silvia, we nodded at each other. lol.
anybody?

that was me dude me and my ricer FLYBY LOL…