Car Spotted Thread

Haha. Car’s looking mean!

Green skyline gts-t (i think) arounf Eglinton and markham, Kitted, with flashing LED’s in the headlights.

Also, Fiddy’s blue GTR looking super sick.

seen a gtr on pleasant view in brampton around the corner from my house. clean as can be

saw a black s14 kouki in the centennial progress parking lot today with a drift ops sticker. WHO ARE YOU?

who lives on 19th ave richmond hill red hatch with black lip and black 3 spokes?

I keep seeing an S13 at Barrie in Georgian…hatch with SE-R rims and black side skirts, who are ya buddy…i’m on campus.

there is a black s14 zenki usually parked beside a house on mullen dr. thornhill

are you on these boards?

today around 11:00 pm seen a nice white coupe w/ silvia front, driving north on yonge in aurora at wellington, had sr, different wheels front and back, possible cage, was driving with a red 300zx, dont think you seen me i was stuck behind a row of cars,

zman86, what do you drive? im guessing you go to mohawk? i got a white zenki.

Yea, that was me and its an actual Silvia btw. Didnt see you but i coulda sworn a 240 was a few cars behind me turning onto yonge from king but got stuck at the lights. Went to Aurora to check out the scene…dissapointing! lol

I saw 2 300’s that night. One white and one blue.

yea man i could have sworn that was your car, i seen it at bings, but i was thrown off when i seen the different rims, but yea theres nothin happenin around this area lol, i wanted to turn around, but ppl were already waiting on me, anyways car looks sick man,

I saw a black s14 zenki heading south on sheppard towards Port union, you were driving can of fast, I was in a silver BMW I blew my horn at you cause cops were futher down the road by the BMO. I hope you did not get nab.

who owns the red s13 with lime green twist ties holding the side skirts on ? its a street over from my house

^ my buddy mark’s old car. I believe Season (lucid snow) bought it.

yesterday on finch @ around 5:30pm. a black nissan hardbody truck on crismon racing rims w/stretched tires, sparco seat?, aftermarket/altezza? taillights.
at around finch/jane the driver asked me if i had a redtop or blacktop.

I got a black S13 hatch with fugly blue/white sparco rims. I do go to Mohawk, but only in two month shots since thats how the apprenticeship schooling works.

I also see I believe it is sil8t’s car that I see all the time.

Spotted a red 240sx with “ballin” rims on Main st. going west towards the 403 in Hamilton.

I also spotted a black 240 with white and blue rims in Dundas.

Anyone on the forum??

I also spotted a black 240 with white and blue rims in Dundas.

That was me.

yesterday, around 7:30pm, saw a flat green s13 coupe heading south on hwy.10 near courtney park.

also, a champaign s13 coupe at the wendy’s parking lot on britania and terry fox around 11pm