Car Spotted Thread

saw a black or blue s13 getting on the 401 at mccowan at 8am this morning (sat)… figured it was someone on here because of the zip ties holding the rear plate in place lol

saw a red s13 hatch on erin mills and folk way last night around 1. u sort of slided last night in the rain as u turned in and i waved at u, i think u saw me lol i was in the white kouki

black coupe? thats moi

saw a stock green s14 today on the link going towards ancaster. i was in my dads altima

S14 at Georgian in Barrie…

that must be ME lol im there almost everyday… LOL

i have a shocker sticker on the rear bumper and also my driver 1/4 got messed right beside the rear bumper because of a stupid friend…he fails at life!!

saw a red coupe s13 in the mohawk college parking lot. along with a black 300zx. and a black s13 hatch in the meadowlands by the soccer field tonight around 8pm

Saw a Half Black Half Red s13 with Kouiki Taillights, and gold/bronzish rims in the Sheridan College Parking lot in Oakville today around 3ish.

Anyone on the forum??

Silvia front on the coupe? If so /wave

the other day i was headed south on kennedy,
spotted a red s13 hatch turning left into kennedy commons pretty late i think,
i drove by you at the lights in a white coupe and flicked the hazards

saw white s13 on high tech rd anyone?

yesterday saw a green s14 zenki with what looked to be ricey skirts on bathurst and steeles turning onto the plaza at 4 30ish

yesterday i was lyk chillin at skool n i seen a gold 240sx hatch that drove by my school
the school is called Danforth Tech n it’s on Danforth n Greenwood

didnt see the front end but im guessing theres not too many of those at mohawk, probably you.

who goes to brock?

saw an s1dc stickers maroon hatch with some gold rotas (i believe)
big front mount - zone 1

also a gold hatch in zone 2 with some wide wheels, very flush (maybe spacers)

let me know who you are

i seen that car on monday

red s13 on Dundas you waved…i was in the Purple S13 i dont know who u were… but HIIII haha

saw kenny yet again at hurontario and eglinton, that plaza there, also an s14 rolled by on my way back to the car.

Alright spotted a shit load of 240’s in Oakville today. Gotta be someone on this forum.

1. Spotted a lime green/olivish s13 with rims. on Ford Dr. (near the Ford plant) today around 4:30ish. It was pretty loud.

2. Spotted a white s13 with white rims on Dorval Dr. at approx 6:00pm I was in the Cadilac CTS-V behind you.

3. Spotted a black S14, looked like Work rims I could be wrong though… saw you on Dorval turning left.

** Still looking for the Sheridan s13 that was half black/ half red with kouiki rear taillights and gold bronzish rims.

Quite a 240 day!

<— White 180sx with the white wheels