Car Spotted Thread

Black 240 hatch, chrome wheels…spraco seats…intercooler…Importfest sticker on its bumper.

Saw you at Georgian in barrie…

^You’re about to see me at Georgian if you’re still there…

It’s an S14 kouki that you absolutely cannot miss! HAHA

Room A157 as we speak until 5. What color I saw 2 S13’s here one owner im gonna talk to in a minute actually, not on SON. One blueish S14.

<— White 180sx with the white wheels

My future car, he drove down from scarbrough to Oshawa to sell me it…

Thats me!

seen a black s14 looked pretty much stock except for exhaust but still clean

was gonna say it was me but then you said “but still clean”.

then i lol’ed and said nope, not me.

Saw someone in a blue s13 with a vertex style front bumper and exhaust, didn’t see much else as I drove by you. Passed opposite you on King in Waterloo, I waved and you waved back. anyone here?

Huh? I’m confused…

where? and when?

Green zenki with gold rims (i think painted OEM rims) in markham? I’ve seen you a few times but wasn’t able to catch up…also saw a grey GT-R at timmies this afternoon.

today i seen that same gold 240sx hatch at Greenwood Avenue n Danforth Avenue anywho /wave n u shuld stop by n we can tlk

white stock looking hatch. lowered with black stock 7 spoke rims at mccowan and highway 7. i was in the red gtr picking up my friend from her work.

possibly cal - purple rims though i think - could look black though

Nope! Alex knows me and what my car looks like. And i have teardrops all round. 7 spokes fail!

Another white S13 at Georgian and a plain stock white S13 in barrie…

just saw a sweet ass black kouki s14.5 at spadina. i was driving in my gtr with my friend behind me in his 300zx on our way to rol-san. i was driving past while you were parked then i looked at my rear view mirror and almost slammed on the brakes when i realized you had an s15 front end. sexy car.

s13 flat black in whitby hwy 2 and thickson around 1030am sat the 13th

Seriously!?!?!?

I’ve lived here most of my life and I don’t think I’ve seen half the ones you have, lol

However,
Every day I see a champaigne (SP?) hacth with black sideskirts and Sentra SER Spec-V rims or whatever they are.

black s13 w/ HID’s in The Village @ York turning into a parking lot, slowed down by a beige Integra backing out lol(me) @ around 3 in the morning

also, a red s13 turning out of the same parking lot earlier in the nite

hai guyz!!