Car Spotted Thread

seen a red pignose at Pmall around 4:30ish

sun around 12, blue s13 midland and eglinton, about 15 min later, black s14- had skirts, factory rims painted black in the back and some silver ones at the front…

saw a super clean FD today and it sounded liike sex on wheels…
also saw a red hatch beside food basics on young and drewry at 10:10…

Just met the owner, goes on SON very rarely. He was a teacher at the Bridgestone racing school and raced at Mosport development track for years.

Look for my skyline all this week…

lol i saw a red s14 in brampton on the highway btween queen n steels
blond chick was driving it n she was picking at her teath LOL

any one know her ?? LMAO

sunday afternoon. red pignose, making a right off sheppard to brimley. i was in the red s13 leaving partsource. Black stunner shades!

1. Spotted a lime green/olivish s13 with rims. on Ford Dr. (near the Ford plant) today around 4:30ish. It was pretty loud.

That was me! Finally after 3 years I have been spotted!!!

haha rock on bud! U from around Oakville?

might of been me

the biggest peice of rusted shit black hatch near vagh mills.
this thing shouldnt be on the road.

white s13 black dude drivng u were goign north on markham road i think and i was going south u saw me and i saw you ahahahahaaah sounded kinda gay i was in the white a4,
this was around liek 2ish yssterday
the s13 had a hood scoop alli really saw

saw it again, but no not a silvia front end that i noticed. this time it was driving down mohawk rd towards the school at noon.

are you from this neighbourhood/ancaster? havent seen you around before.
if it was you, i kinda stopped beside you and looked at your car…sound familiar? lol

I work right at Sheridan Garden Drive and Ford. Have for the last 4 years! I just relocated to Brampton.

haha rock on bud! U from around Oakville?
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachine

1. Spotted a lime green/olivish s13 with rims. on Ford Dr. (near the Ford plant) today around 4:30ish. It was pretty loud.

That was me! Finally after 3 years I have been spotted!!!

stock auto zenki s14. that dark purple/grey colour. uw sch parking lot. parked beside you last…thursday i think it was (morning classes). anyone on here?

^ kimmerkaze, what does your car look like? I’m also in the Waterloo area.

Beige coupe parked at Playdium.

'93 black coupe, coils, theo’s mesh e-wings, zenki lip, exhaust, grey trunk, ghetto shaved front, plate in the rad opening.

i swear i’ve seen your car at the king + weber CT. you park in the corner no? what dep do you work in? i usually come by every now and then to pick up random stuff. black zenki hatch with deep dish 5 spokes (sorry can’t remember brand)?

i’m going to try to make it out to the upcoming sunday meet (if it’s still happening) if that helps.

the black one was mine i remember seeing u too lol, still havent figured out the red on tho its always there during school

if it was monday night and it was a beige coupe with a dent on the side. then thats me. i was inside playing maximum tune.