Car Spotted Thread

beige s13 coupe in mohawk college parking lot. stock, auto. anyone on here?

saw rb180 going east on steeles

red S13, he knows who he is…

this is the second time i saw dis car its a white s14 sounds like it might have a turbo not too sure cuz every time dey pass me their going realy fast or im turning LOL

ooh its on airport btween sandlewood and countryside area i usualy see u

sexy white-with-black-roof Sil-40 with non-projectors, carbon hood (or painted black to match roof, couldn’t tell in the poor light), FMIC, black rims with chrome lip, full aero, parked beside sleeper purple zenki S14, lowered with almost-hidden FMIC.

in the parking garage at Bramalea City Centre tonight (tuesday september 16th) at about 8:20pm.

anyone?

spotted Nuvizion Anthony on the 401 heading Westbound around 11:30.
Haha, I had a feeling it was you with all those Nuvizion stickers.

wed 11am, kennedy around 407 white coupe with rims… we waved at eachother… sexy ride bro

Yeah man thats me, I thought I saw your car one day and I waved but you didn’t see me. I work in the auto parts dept, if you need anything come by and chat!

out of curiosity, did you order a seat rail through us? we’ve had one sitting in receiving but no one has come to claim it yet. I got excited when I saw it was for an s13.

Black pignose hatch with 5 spoke “sebring” by Ray’s 3pc wheels, 180 skirts, lowered.

I think we’re still meeting this sunday. Come out for sure!

red s13 hatchback sheridan college, oakvill. 180sx rear lights.

wed 2:30pm mccowan south of eglinton. grey s14. Had some crazy skirt package and a big ass metal wing…

brent (IRo) thats probably mine and pauls buddy that used to work at walmart. if it was stock rims and a brown guy, then that was him…its boosted too. ka-t

Spotted red S14.5 on Islington & Langstaff, saw you too late, wanted to catch up, but I was already going speed limit.

ya sorry for holding you up, i was actually waiting for you to go around, but thank you for being so courteous.

did you happen to check out the kegger that nite?

Ive seen a champagne s13 hatch like 3 times at sandalwood and kennedy in brampton… anybody?

saw a white hatch on mullen dr. in thornhill i was in the white caravan…

anyone?

that guy is in my class his name on are is Saadq (something like that)

hmm could be me i was there like 2 days ago dropping my friend off, but wasnt going really fast. did it have stickers on the drivers rear window.

blue S14 with HID’s behind me on Bayfield in Barrie.

been seeing it every day red chuki with bings black lip.
Richmond Hill Dairy Qeen anyone?

saw a flat black pignose at stc today… i said good shit and told u i have a white one…