Car Spotted Thread

Haha I saw the same car today around 1-2 pm outside best buy

beige leather interior with grey cloth driver seat

haha my bad, i’m usually busy avoiding the shitty potholes and random bumps in that area of loo. and no, i didn’t order the seat rail. did you find out who it was? yes, i do remember the ray’s now. didn’t know they were 3pc, good stuff!

back on topic…exchanged waves with a blue hatch w/kit at albert & uni this afternoon. paint looks pretty mint man iirc looked awesome.

red s13 around 7pm fri sep 19th and then another red s13 going the other way 2 min later … mccowan and 401

^ kimmerkaze I think we saw the same blue hatch with the kit. Any idea who he is?

heard 2 240s honking their hrns off at midland finch th other night.

i honked back

Honda Ridgeline with a Bings, Driftops, S1DC, U2Dyno and CSCS Sticker on the rear window, south on 410.

Pat from S1DC IIRC - Shannonville track truck LOL

saw a black s14 zenki with a gold spare in front on the drivers side at young and drewry

saw GT greg in his r32 just few mins ago while i was heading home by markham n 16th… followed u out of fincham.
… does gt even frequent our forum anymore? haha

i always see a white s13 hatch (i think) parked by the curb on Folkway, i always drive by there.

who’s the guy that has a black s14 kouki at centennial college, he saw me earlier in my red s13.

also an s13 HB, all black with a 180 front end and black taillights…boosted as well

saw a young women driving a white slightly rusted s13 HB at centennial progress. I asked for a drift but you slowly drove away… :smiley:

saw 2 black s13 hatch’s today. The first was on collegeway around 7:40am, the other was around 11-12ish, heading towards hamilton on the 403 on ramp at mavis. damn … all these s13’s in my area … i need a freakin job lol

Didn’t really get a good look at it but saw a black S13 hatchback heading west on Barton near Nash in Hamilton at about 6:00pm. I wasn’t paying attention and wouldn’t have noticed if I didn’t see the driver looking over in my general direction.

X2 lol…

that was me dude good shit for your white 240

that was me dude hahah 240s are good shit yo… hahah

saw a white s14 le w/ bronze nismo lmgt4 at midland and finch plaza today.

black s14 kouki. Centennial progress. Noticed that you have the same textbooks for the same course I am taking. WHO ARE YOU?

both of these cars again tonight, once again in the parking garage at BCC (i work at West 49) at around 6:20pm. white Sil40 sounds AMAZING (especially in a parking garage lol)

(no offence to purple S14 owner. your car sounds butter too :smiley: )