Car Spotted Thread

saw this in my neighborhood!
made me drop my jaw!
was on the corner of dufferin and center in Thornhill

:smiley: i love it!

^^^oh shiet i live like a corner away from there never seen it…not feeling the wheels/offset though

sunk as FUCK wheels, endless sticker with stock brakes, sparco sticker with stock seats…

im not gonna lie i dig the paint though lol

Car is being redone!
I have a set of HRE’s that are being used!
The car just came from Sasha’s for some work!
A girl scuffed the bumper so stickers were the temporary cover up!(I do have a set of front and rear brembo caliper and rotors going on this winter)

The body is being redone with a few additions and a complete respray!

:open_mouth:

Wait what happened to your s14.5 burgandyish kat?

Obviously money spent on bodywork and not much else (so far). Amazing bodywork though. Get some worthy parts thought especially different wheels and tires, just doesn’t match and lose the stickers hehe

Read above dude!
First you have the wrong guy :slight_smile:
Second I have a set of HRE’s these werre just wheels i used to get the car to and back from the shop!
The cars going in for some body work so i much rather have them spray on these instead of 6 grand wheels!
I’m sure you agree

Haha that’s in my hood! Sick ass car!

Hi Yuri:)

today on the 401 around brock rd exit in pickering i cut some gangster white boy off in his skyline. with my maroon land yaught. you got owned

was that you in the red hatch pulling in as i left?

Yes sir it was.

Saw a black skyline on the 403 in hamilton around 1?

saw 3 S14’s yesterday at the heartland walmart. 1 was DuckJAI’s old car, and the other was a green zenki with rear red rims (couldint tell). And the last was a black (or dark coloured) kouki.

To the driver in duckJAI’s old car - that was some hella mad tight powerslidin in the rain yo! haha

That was you eh DirrtyDevvo … sweet ride buddy, u live around the area? i live close to st.joes …

samsons old car = jay, the green zenki with gay rear rims would be season(lucidsnow), and the kouki would most likely be john(jlee) or lan.

Had a Black S13 pignose coupe follow me on the Linc end to end today. Looked bone stock, and had what appeared to be an attractive female driving it. I was in my parents Altima, had to leave the 240 at home cause the shifter broke.

yeah that’s right. I’m sure it was JLee and not Lan because he lives hella far.

damn i miss my s14 =(

lucidsnow has pink rims, not red :wink:

F U alex… ur car is the gayest cuz ur car is red like a firetruck ready to be set on fire.

the PINK rear rims was me. i was showing jay to sunoco gas station. we stopped at heartland cuz it was pouring like crazy.

Soft!!

j/k

White S13 coupe. Chuki front, had aftermarket wheels, likely an LE judging from the seats, it still had the electrical tape thing that goes around the car, and had a Tein decal on the rear quarter window.

Spotted today at Conestoga college

hatch in the eaton center parking lot today at like 1030? had 5 spoke aftermarket wheels. i think the car was grey but i dont remember lol.

[QUOTEthe PINK rear rims was me. i was showing jay to sunoco gas station. we stopped at heartland cuz it was pouring like crazy.[/QUOTE]

ROFL, nice, and yea, it was pouring like mad. It was a pretty ironic day aswell, i was just telling a buddy of mine about 240’s, and how there a bit rare to see every now and then, and bam, 3 in me face + some hella tight water sliddin ;).

1 honda boy converted, the rest of canada to go:o