Car Spotted Thread

get rid of those pics with the dude’s plates

^^ its pointless, its not like the entire world hasnt seen it!! and he not doing anything illegal!!

Saw Konvokiller im pretty sure last night at mayfield tims

saw a red s13 today turn left on the intersection of Erin Mills & Vista Blvd in Mississauga, SWEET RIDE! Had LED style altezza tailighs with silver rims … any1 on here with that ride? Again you have a sweet ride bud :slight_smile:

saw that in brampton on steeles as well, driven by an older man
also saw a white '09 gtr in brampton as well
damn anyone on here know these ppl?

ye mon sounds 110% like me

Lmao, that would be me in the red hatch and NuVisionz (Blade) Anthony in the black hatch…

dude you were flying lol

Lol, last night on the way back from scarborough me and Ted saw a gunmetal one driving in the pooring rain on the 401 west lol

hahaha we figured you’d post it haha you were booting it pretty good eh? It was Martino, Blade, and myself, I was the passenger in the black one that gave you the thumbs up haha Late Night Markham Food Run FTMFW hahaha

Cops were out big time and in full force that night tho

saw a black s13 hatch on britania cruise besdie him for bout ten mins and motioned for a coffee he laughed and pointed at the girl in his passenger seat passed out lol then he gave me a bov, a wave and split off down creditview

beige s13 with fast octanes on a flatbed on mccowan and 401 wed 11:30 am… what happened?

saw a green s14 zenki and a black s13 coupe beside grand prix kartways

saw a green s14 at mohawk college in the parking lot…who are you?! and as i was leaving school i saw a s14 kouki driven by a car full of older women and it was damn clean :frowning:

beige/gold pignose hatch, black OEM front lip, exhaust, Falken Hanabi rims all around. looked lowered. parked on Peelton Heights Road in Brampton…RIGHT NOW as i type this!

i just drove past in my Jetta like 5 minutes ago. im at my girlfriends house on Roehampton, just around the corner.

hmm…
not sure if anyone here owns it. however if you kno who does, its boss.
satin black r32.4 making a right onto young frm finch.
bad ass

thats my friends old car. dont know who he sold it to though. does it still have the gold gravity wheels on it?

spotted black kouki s14 with exhaust and stock wheels painted gunmetal at shell on victoria park and finch. i think it was whiterabbit. i was driving my beige s13 coupe. you asked my gf if it was her car and she said yes. she likes doing that even with my gtr. lol.

red s14 turning left on hurontario from city center/robert speck around 10am

Haha weird, sounds exactly like my car, but it wasn’t me :S

White coupe, silvia front end conversion. stopped left hand lane of mccowan Northbound, north of sheppard. Just past CT. DAMN it was sick, and DAMN you were holding up traffic all the way to mccowan and 401/STC area. @ 5pm today

Saw gunmetal skyline at mccowan and sheppard heading south. MINT! @545 today

I was in the red super stock chuki. lol