Car Spotted Thread

thats my old car, he is a member on here now but is still getting into the 240 swing of things.
you will probably see him(flatgreen) and me in the 180sx there a lot

KonvoKiller is your’s white?

If so I’m pretty sure I have. I have a red hatch stock except the 2 front rims

nah man konvo’s is definately black and that was my flat green 240(used to be his) you saw there. which reminds me chris…that is one more thing i will let you take from the car lol. you can tell sam im a giving person. i’ll get my own drift charm!1

wth!!! whenever im heading to my gparents i head into the parking lot to see if youre there, which you never are.

hmm not sure if ive see the black one … ill keep an eye out though

black kouki in saugaa by the timmies at hurontairo and eglinton had a fart can on it
i was in my audi

Saw a few S13 coupes coming down the mountain (north on Centennial Pkwy) tonight (Thanksgiving Day, about 10:00pm) in Hamilton. White with Silvia front end, couple of darker coloured ones, and some other modded cars as well. Was there a track event or something going on today? Or just a local gathering?

track day at dunnville iirc.

Were they together? I was coming up Centennial around that time after picking up my food. Seen a Red S13 at Upper Centenial/Mud st intersection, was with what looked like a very nicely done Honda S2000 convertible.

Saw a gold 240 at Centerpoint with a dent on driver’s side right where the headlight is. Aside from the dent, clean car. Anyone here?

say mikey(sky14) going north on markham rd passing mcnicoll. i was on my way to purauto in the gtr.

black kouki at markham and denison timmies…? i was in the blue TL-s

green s14 turning from britannia onto hurontario today @ 4:15. had pink rear rims? im thinkin it was lucidsnow and his pink drift spares?

I’ve seen Emerald Blue s14 in Oshawa, several times on king / highway 2… Anyone here… Also no one wana say hellp, Who has the Flat black piggy?

They’re two brothers. Son’s of the owner of Supreme Auto. IIRC the brother who drives the red one is about 22. and the other brother is near the same age. Colour matched wheels and all that jazz.

Also by brother not only do I mean siblings but black folks. FTW.

saw a couple of 240s today…green hatch with an exhaust going north on young and finch…a green s14 with orange front wheels i think and was turbo’ed, sounded very niceon young and drewry going south…and a white hatch with a spoiler and 180sx skirts parked beside food basics on young and drewry…

i saw one of the new gtr’s this morning about to go north on airport rd from queen. it was red looked crazy

saw a gtr with yellowish color headlights near wonderland around 7 pm, guy in passenger seat said i had a nice jacket LOL

Spotted Friday on Woodbine going North. I was right beside you in the black Kouki for 10 minutes, but you never looked over :S

saw 2 hatches on 401 and martingrove driving side by side around 1 am one red other had some big writing on the right side you both came beside me:) i was in a blue hatch
who are you???