Car Spotted Thread

reallly, yo Jacky let me kno when ur there next i want to see ur car. I got my GTS from Mitch. Good ole Oni.

The final SON meet on Wendesday me and Fid and some others r meetin up at Durham the Oshawa campus and then were gonna cruise down. Come along

ok kool, won’t be back to whitby campus until end of nov.

got to work until 7 then i’m heading down to the SON meet.

saw a gold s14 zenki on Victoria park past 401 on tues.

red s14 kouki exiting off warden/401 yesterday morning in traffic

both very clean and no spot of rust on them.

dark green s14 zenki w/ rims on express lane today passing mccowan on 401 east.

yeh i sold my 240, i have a red b body now. seen you drive by at like 1245 at lunch, i thought it was you cause iv met you befor and i rememberd the face

saw a lowered white hatch with black skirts, black rims and a black rear garnish between the tails going past promenade mall at 9 50

anyone on here?

2 S13’s in Brampton

White Hatch around 5 and a red hatch around 8 both going East on Sandalwood

YEAAA, thats mee! lol, u forgot to add the black wing!
i was on my way to yonge/elgin for some ALL STAR WINGS
where i spotted red s13 with black lip and some advan (sa3?) wheels.
im pretty sure it was roger (sr20)

i was on my way home driving past steeles on bathurst and i see a freaking
r33, almost rear ended a car by staring lol…

Red hatch driving west on Woodlawn Rd in Guelph. It had a body kit. Looked real nice. This was about 5:50pm today. I was walking on the side of the street.

that wasn’t me lol. its the guy that bought off my advans and yes his car looks identical to mine with advans and black bing’s lip lol

Saw a flat greenish colour hatch at mayfield tim’s in Brampton.
I’m pretty sure your on here, you have a toy or something hanging from your tow hook?

hey spotted a white S13 hatch with a white guy!
im the black guy with the black S14
we turned on to Hwy 10 and hit 401 east and then 427 south!
and so on till you went 409…
your car is really quick stillz!!

i’m the red one with the advans and the lip

ive seen 4 different 240’s at humber college north campus … 2 of the s14’s were at shannonville … johnathan… and ?? black one with single wiper conversion … anyways theres a really nice black hatch with coilovers, and some 5 spoke wheels … has a driftops sticker on the windshield …

then theres a random blue hatch

anyone

saw a white s13 silvia front end cf hood gf sititning in the passenger parked on plazaaa with rbc by keel and sheppard.

teds old s13 camo driving donw keel.

s14 kouki silver moss seems stock keel and sheppard aagan lol

Saw a low black s14 with exhaust and rims on the 401 eastbound today around 10:30.

I was in in the white 180

Flat Black Hatch, Pignose with Side Skirts, and a rear bumper… Always on harmony or Adelaide In Oshawa Around lunch or 235 ish… Anyone one here…

spotted beige s13 hatch w/ g35 (i think…) on queensway and 427 parked at “The Grille” around 2:30 pm today sunday

last night… if so that was me

Spotted 2x Bentley Continental GT driving together that drove pass me on the DVP going south one black one red in color, thats $400,000+ that drove passed me… anyone here lol? twin turbo w12 of straight ballin

if anyone here owned a bentley, chances are they wouldnt have a 240.