Car Spotted Thread

i see dat red one more often than ur blk one or ur friends
that red one some times comes to school b4 me and leaves l8er then me lol

do u know who owns the blue s13 i saw the other day??

it had a v6 sign in da back

saw a 200sx silver and a pignose hatch s13 waiting on mavis /403 offramp redlight…around 4:20pm today. i was in green s14.

did i mention the driver in s13 was a girl?

Hey I also go to humber north, got a white s13 hatch though i usually park
at the mall, whats ur car look like?

i don’t have the 240 runing on the road yet, getting work done on the driver rail

im driving the newer avengers for now untill i get my car back

ive saw a few 300zx different times they where all red around highway 50 and 7, also saw a 350z fliped over on goreway and queen st east happened like early morning on friday.

tonight on hwy6 right by the 401 I thought I spotted a white s13 hatch with type x tails. I could have been wrong, it was dark. anyone here?

saw a white hatch( Slim i think) on mullen dr. go past my house at like 8 pm…then saw a green hatch in the lcbo parking lot on young and drewry at like 9 pm…

Hahha, thats me. Why you looking in my car son!?!?! lol jk

Beige S13 coupe in the parking lot accross the street from Second Cup at sq.1 ( in the playdium parking lot ). I wonder if its for sale :wink:

last night i saw a blue s14 with yellow foglights at ontario and laurier than again driving across laurier around 10 to 10:30 who are you ?

saw 3 s13 hatches today.

• Black hatch with greyish doors by famous players on Laird and the sidestreet by chapters, around 7:50am.

-Red hatch with a wangan style wing, and gold rims turning left on Bristol and Mavis, at around 1:30pm

• Black hatch turning Left on Bristol and Mavis aswell, had an exhaust. I couldint see much of both cars, i was at the bus stop, also around 1:30pm ( about 4 cars behind the red hatch)

saw a red hatch with a bings? lip today on some sidestreet and then mulock.

more newmarket people whut!

blue/green oni-jdm silvia s14 @ skilled trades whitby campus

http://www.onijdm.com/vehicles/images/s14_79/s14d.JPG
This one/

^^^^^^ Looks like Jordans car?

Jacky (I think thats his same) Renegades14.

red s13 with blue bumper… lowered…rims… custom exhaust

i was in a stock white s13 followed u for a bit… then u kinda took off and got off on whites.

ive been going there a lot lately. if its beige with mis matching rims then its me and yes it might be for sale for the right price. :smiley:

Yea it is.

hello
yeh i was there for a 2day program. i’ll be going there once in a while.

i didn’t notice any other 240’s there