Car Spotted Thread

lol you rock a rainbow flag sticker?

Saw a red hatch with a white silvia front end. Would have kept driving with you but had to dip to fortinos :P.

HAHAHAHA

Lapada>Josh

seen a maroon s13 coupe at morningside n lawrence, had nismo sticker on bumper…cut through traffic. lol

Damn, you caught me. =(

that would be Kev@AMS.

lol I don’t think so. Were you on Dundas by the 403 at that time/day anyway?

red s14 at Upper Canada Mall today at 2. you drive like a pussy. speed up. lol

Blue hatch on Dundas by the massive car dealership area in Mississauga.

Couldn’t say. I’m not ALWAYS around there, but I live down the street by Mavis and Dundas so I go through there from time to time…

ALSO: Friday after I finished work there was a black 240 with steelies next to mine. Not thinking at the time, I just walked over to it, opened the door and just about sat in it before I remembered I don’t leave my doors unlocked and my seats aren’t leather!

lol who is you?

spotted a red 240sx hatch on Kennedy, parked in fronted of a Reptile Store… just wondering if it was anyone from son

lol Awesome. Always great to see another 240 beside your own. :smiley:

And you’re pretty close to me, I’m just off Dundas and Glen Erin (right by Erin Mills Parkway). I keep seeing S13s on Dundas lol… I think I’ve seen more S13s on this street than I’ve seen in other places combined.

Rofl, golden.

Red hatch on dundas and winston churchill today around 4:30pm.

I saw a black hatch parked at 2025 uppermiddle road Btown.lol FMIC behind the stock 93bumper and tint king sticker on the hatch glass.
Anyone here, if so Nice car I see it here all the time:)

That would be me.

^LOL, are you serious?

I was honestly just making something up so that I wouldint get in trouble for posting random stuff in this thread.

What a coinki-dink.

LMFAO

That’s pretty funny.
I was actually there though lol

Saw 2 s14’s today :D:D one black kouki driving north on jane between rutherford and major mack (between 4:30 and 5) and a red zenki with kouki tails on rutherford heading towards highway 27

K-W - I drive a grey/blue 95

monday feb 2nd?

-red S13 zenki dark tints, muffler held up with blue wire? lone male occupant
-white S14 zenki - chick driving gave me the nod…

saw a red/black hatch with cscs sticker at GPK kartways…