Car Spotted Thread

who owns a white 240ax coupe being towed… around the wilson and keele area.

Saw a red s13 on Homer Watson on Thursday or Friday. You were turning into a gas station or some plaza.

Saw a hachi roku the other day on the 427, looked and sounded mint, it was silver with some nice rims, anyone here?

Just saw a red pignose hatch on King Street in Hamilton.

White s14 zenki south on Kennedy rd last night. Anyone?

saw a black pignose at ontario hyundai in whitby today lol… handing in a resume or something.

saw a black S14 Kouki tonight @ about 6 PM, saw you first on souffville rd., then made a right with you onto Bayview. I was in a black piggy hatch. Car looks mint. :cool:

^^ that would be me. haha.
Yah brand new paint, if it doesnt look mint i just wasted a bunch of money.
Surprised me with your BOV.

white 240sx chuki hatch at the keg parking lot in b-town, had a rusted to shit hatch… anyone here?

saw a white kouki w/ black hood possibly vented carbon fiber?

around makham rd/shepard
looked really nice i snapped a quick pic with the black berry but it didnt turn out so well

Ians’s skyline on ritson road, Oshawa around 3pm today… I honked i was in my echo :blush:

P.S i hope you were just taking it for a spin and dont drive the skyline in the winter :open_mouth:

CSK… Thats michael(skys14) i believe

Saw a black (or dark coloured) Chuki hatch on Dundas by the 403 an hour ago. I was in my black S14 on the other side of the median but I flashed my lights anyway.

Possibly Jpod89. Did it look stock?

Yeah, looked stock. Not slammed or anything, not sure what wheels it had. I was looking to see if the driver saw me but the windows were pretty dark.

saw a dark coloured s14 zenki today driving down greenlane in newmarket at around 1:30.

white s13 400 south got off balckcreek looked stock
u were speeding a bit so i caught up lol
i was driving white csx.
aroudn 430

and then at highway seven
seen a red 240 exhaust
hairry white dude driving it lol
i was in the csx around 7

white s13 400 south got off balckcreek looked stock
u were speeding a bit so i caught up lol
i was driving white csx.
aroudn 430

and then at highway seven
seen a red 240 exhaust
hairry white dude driving it lol
i was in the csx around 7

lol yea, a lot of people don’t expect a stock-looking 240 to be turbo’d lol. I love it. Sleeper +1

Gay stickers and mirror tint?