Car Spotted Thread

Oh… so youre that white s13 i saw in the parking lot once… i gave you thumbs up but you kinda ignored me lmao

lmao, sorry dude, I never caught you with the thumbs up :stuck_out_tongue:
ya, that was back in the spring/summer when I had it out…

haha, I was drifting a bit sometimes up the top parking lot where it’s all dirt, some asian crowd hung around there. I drifted out of there with all the dust flying, smiled and thumbed them up! :smiley: maybe I’ll catch you later on with my 240 bro!

lol cars getting stripped and scrapped after the winter, moving onto a different shell

That was me.

saw a white zenki and 3 black s13’s while i was on a business trip in san fran…lucky bastards get to drive year round :frowning: lol

were you driving on the 404 southbound 330-4pm today?

markham area i believe

i saw a black kouki

seen a black 240sx hatch at Mystic Ave wondering if it’s anyone form son:)

Seen a black s14 with an exhaust in the parking lot at the Oakville Nissan.

Clean car(Y)

oh yeah i also seen a green zenki goin on the gardiner saturday night around
3 am i was in the whtie a4

saw the hottest girl driving a stock red hatch today going sound on leslie in newmarket. <3

saw the hottest girl driving a stock red hatch today going south on leslie in newmarket. <3

about 10:30pm, January 12th.

red zenki S14, lowered, black trunk lid with kouki wing and “Splitfire Performance” sticker, exhaust, looked like it was on teardrops but couldn’t fully tell cause it was moving.

saw you at kennedy and vodden in brampton, heading north on kennedy.

Around 12:30am, spotted a red and black chuki hatch pass my house on mountainash. IT SOUNDED BADASS! I heard that turbo spool up a 100ft away. Then you were behind me on airport rd to derry, I was in the black Audi A4. I was gonna say whats up but my mom was with me so yea.

Seen a black s14 with an exhaust in the parking lot at the Oakville Nissan.

Clean car(Y)

Holy shit, I thought that was me for a second but the timing is off by a day, and it’s not the same dealer. I was just at Woodchester Nissan in Mississauga (the place with tons of car dealers near the 403 on Dundas) earlier today getting a new oil filter.

Around a month ago I had to plug a tire at Canadian Tire and saw this S13 in the parking lot. Anyone here?

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/conquerer13/105_8612.jpg

Last 240 I saw was a red Zenki in Hamilton, steelies on the rears, stock 4 lugs on the front, no spoiler.

Btw, on Christmas Day I think it was (or just around then) I got onto the 403 from Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga and a white hatch came up from behind me (I was in my black Zenki). The driver looked at me and then took off. I followed him and stayed on his tail for a bit and then when traffic opened he took off and I couldn’t find fourth for a second or too, but then caught up in a minute and then he got off. The dude was driving pretty fast. Anyone here?

There’s a silver pignose hatch for sale at a used car dealer on King Street in Hamilton, btw. Saw it two weeks back and just checked on it again two days ago, still there.

Thinking back a few months ago, I saw a silver (I think) Kouki in Burlington by Appleby Line. I saw a Zenki on the QEW towards Hamilton around then too but I can’t remember what colour. It had no wing.

And I’ve seen a green Zenki twice in Mississauga on Dundas and Winston Churchhill. The front left corner light is smashed. Anyone here?

Last 240 I saw was a red Zenki in Hamilton, steelies on the rears, stock 4 lugs on the front, no spoiler.[/QUOTE]

That would be me…

Nice. I saw your car parked on King Street on December 27th. I was with a friend walking by and noticed really familiar tail lights from far away and got excited. My place is just a few minutes away from there on the north end of Hess. That night I saw a pignose, your Zenki, and then came back that night to my black Zenki in the driveway. Ha.

POSSIBLY Martino. More red than black w/ panda style paint?

Also: White stock s13 @ Mississauga and Dundas around 10:30/11:00 last night. Anyone?

Yea that was me. Was going to Kev@AMS’s place. You have an S14 I believe, and there is a red S13 parked behind you once in a while, right? And IIRC there’s an 86 in your driveway lol?

hi!