Car Spotted Thread

Car looks hot dude, I thought those were LM’s, wasn’t 100% though. Good stuff, nice zenki.

That was me in my 180, and yes they were Type-X tail lights.

spotted black 180 west on eglinton, mississauga area. had a blondie passenger in there that had her eye on me lol jk

a black r32 with orange rims on dufferin/steeles going south

Saw a green s14 trying to street race an s13 hatch on the dundas-mavis intersection. The hatch wasn’t racing and just cruised along but the s14 owner was a complete idiot with a raspy sounding exhaust.

that would be me. I work in that plaza. I see you all the time black kouki haha

Saw a white hatch with a hood scoop driving south on markham just past lawrence. I was in the red hatch. This was thursday morning at about 745 am.

hey i just seen a champane s14 with bright green wheels up in queensville area was that some one on here?

are you sure its black? my buddy has a gunmetal r32 with orange rims around that area. hes the only r32 ive seen with orange rims in the gta.

Spotted an S13 hatch or fastback, red with black rims w/red lip around 4:30 heading westbound on the 401, caught my eye at the last min while i was heading east.

spotted champagne s14, deep dish rims and a strut bar in the back window at weston and rutherford.

it sounds like the car i seen if it had green wheels its was a pretty dirty s14

yea it was probably gunmetal, i didnt get a good look i was going in the opposite direction.Nonetheless it was very clean.

Red hatch at Montanas on Dundas and 403 around 3-4PM.

who was this. today blue hatch with carbon fiber hood body kit and carbon fiber wing but wait that’s not all it was a girl driving. by Scarborough center at 7pm

S13 White hatch with black wingless hatch and black hood parked outside the condom shack tonight around 10:40ish. I walked out of the shack and there it was. Looks clean man. Hahaha

Red hatch w/ leather seats. LE most likely. It had mesh rims and still had the factory DRL’s.

This was at the Canadian Tire on Woodlawn in Guelph. Spotted around 12:30 today while I was going on my lunch break

seen a white r32 with a painted black hood - timmies @ midland n steeles

Saw this while driving to my grandma’s place. Needs to be lower though.

White S13 hatch at Oakwood/Eglinton(sp?), looked pretty clean.