Car Spotted Thread

rolled through the drive-thru at Timmy’s @ Shopper’s World in Brampton and saw Budgell (Keez), Peter (Pantaloons), Nick (not sure what your user-name is brah) and Chris (87s15lt1) bro’in it up in the parking lot.

this was around 11.

sorry i didn’t stop to say hi fellas, i was on my way to meet up with someone.

An S14.5 drove into the timmies drive thru at kennedy commons tonight, at 9ish. Drove right by the KC meet and left on Progress ave. anyone?

Who is you? lol

Yea. Chris, Peter, Mike, Chad, Nick and myself were all there at alternating times lol.

i haven’t met you before but i know Budgell and Peter.

next time i’ll pull up in my shit-heap and ruin the line of nice cars lol.

lol i believe this was me and my g yo!

i was goign to buy raams.

Saw a white S14 kouki gold rims outside George Brown, nice and clean. BIG tack on the dash.

Saw a s14 zenki with rims, bodykit and exhaust going north on yonge/royal orchard

saw a black s13 coupe with a catback driving down hw25 in milton than i also saw a black or gray s14 pull in to the timmy’s on hw25 in milton

Spotted a stock Black S14 Driving down queen in brampton, i was goin north and got stuck at the lights and your light turned green as you drove by. I was in a Black Zenki S13

Thanks :D, i saw a red s13 being pulled by a van at some repair near steels and weston and a white s13 near the timmies at major mack and jane, AND a black s14 kouki at vmills :stuck_out_tongue: ive seen the s14 a couple times now there… anyone here?

lol possibly, car looks good

White S14 around 8:00 at the cineplex across from sq1, and another at the scotiabank near the timmies at mavis and britannia.

Champagne S14, north on morningside over the 401. 3pm today.

black kouki at mccowan and 401 around 6:20 Sat evening at the light… maybe heading to scar centre…

white s13 on mccowan i waved at you from other side of the road while u were driving

I saw sil8t on centennial pky… I dove beside you, I was in the wrx wagon (not the is300).

i seen a white zenki around threeish going on 401 east by markham and four o one
i was watching u go on the ramp when iw as a the red lights either u got mad supsenions shit done or u have blown shocks lol

seem a dark coloured s14 with some orange rims sheppard goin towards markham

saw a green zenki around 10 tonight on 404 going north, exited on highway7
nice license plate :wink: lol i was in that camry that drove by u and stared for a few seconds into nothing cuz ur windows are so dam tinted LOL

Saw a clean red vert on the keele & finch intersection. Who were u? I was in the red hatch.