Car Spotted Thread

Saw two s13 within a minute at 9:30ish. driving north on brimley i made a right on sheppard. I saw a white hatch with a mismatched hatch (black i think) stopped at the red lights on sheppard going west. Then continued on sheppard, stopped at the red light at mccowan. Red s13 drove by me going south on mccowan toward STC. loud exhaust! I was in the red S13. ANyone?

lmao that was me ! i knew that was you

Who’s is this? Looking good so far.

^^^

Looks like nd4boost (Terry)

Haha. nice. I was looking down at my phone while at the red and heared you drive by. looked up and saw my twin lol. I guess you just left work?

yeah jus goin over to my bois house

saw and heard a red hatch back late last night on fly road beamsville. you passed my shop i had the bay door open, i think you looked over to see my shop with the 240 in it and one out side … any one from hear?.. stop by next time you see the bay door open or a green cav in the back

last year, while waiting at the bus stop near yonge+steeles at around 7:45 a.m., there would always be a dark green s14 zenki with the passenger quarter bondoed up, they’d be driving west on steeles every morning… the car was stock otherwise except some sort of exhaust, anyone know who this is?

Today, at about 5:40 PM, going east on Barton Street in Hamilton, black hatchback I think, with poorly fitting 180sx type x bumper, and stockish wheels from the look of it (couldn’t tell, he was behind me, only gauging from the width and sunken offset). I was in the gold hatchback with dual muffler exhaust. Was going to slow down but traffic was crappy and you turned off onto Lake Avenue.

there’s a black s14 zenki that parks (works?) at the industrial building beside the keg at 401/leslie… big muffler! anybody?

hello son users! just popped my forum cherry! i saw this at sheridan tech in oakville right in front of the athletic wing, very clean rhd and everything very nice! does anyone know who this is?
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2007/dsc00645f.jpghttp://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2329/dsc00646.jpg

sorry about the plates! fixed!

Cover plates…

Nightscream

Blur those plates dude…trust me when I say you wouldn’t want him coming after you for some reason lol.

yah got it, sorry again so this is Nightscream ?

ya thats my car!!! i work at the athletic center and taking marketing there!! nice pics of my car i must say!!.. now who the hell are you?? do u go there? my name is Junior

South on Don Mills & Eglington (Science Centre is on the same side that the 240 is on) pulled over by the popo

Kouki w/ big FMIC and gold TE37 like rims.

Who? Asian guy driving it.

http://www.gonrad.com/200904/240ticket.jpg

bahahaha… what car were you in Gonad? that was mee…

Haha, owned!

I was in a gold Sentra waiting to take a left turn.

You might have seen a brown dude holding his cell phone near the window pretending to be dialing some # :rofl:

It was aroudn 6:15-6:30

big time owned! well at least the front looks clean without the front plate there… sweet picture!! hahaha