Car Spotted Thread

im one of the white hatches

beige coupe is mine…

i see a 370 every day -_- lols

Mike-240sx…saw and HEARD you yesterday driving south on Morningside towards Sheppard. 9pm ish. I was jogging with my dog.

Same one that blew out the sidewall of your rubber :cool:

Nice , how long u owned for?

spotted 2 hatchbacks (white with black hood, and a black hatch) at the Dundas and Scarlett Car Wash evading the rain around 9-10pm.

Spotted a silver hatch, had an exhaust and rims. Parked near the Ashtonbee campus, at that little plaza with the Subway and Pier1 or whatever…

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/REDisFASTER/IMG00200.jpg

Moi, did you find a cellphone on the ground hhaa ?

Holyfuckingshit! I’ve finally been spotted, lol…

I honestly don’t remember seeing a green Corolla, sorry man… I was pretty out of it (still am). And what do you mean lots of stickers lol? I’ve only got an Amsoil, a couple of JimmyUp decals, GuelphRacing decals and a GTcars decal XD

I also spotted a dude rappin’ on his cell during that rain we had at around 7:00 going back east on the 401. Was in a green S14 zenki, no DRL’s. I drove around you, you looked at me, then I drove off into the rumble barrier in the shoulder LMFAO

DoneDreamin - no sir, I was actually looking for a buddy of mine during his lunch break, then got a call from him telling me he transfered to Durham college this term LOL… So I just went to STC… Busy and boring day indeed…

Nice man , but loving that window charm ; mix-up of a hatch/sedan 240 lol

lol, thanks. x got it from here: http://cgi.ebay.ca/Nuiguruma-for-NISSAN-180SX-240SX_W0QQitemZ310108403989QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item310108403989

I don’t think I’ve even seen another S14 this year. I keep seeing cars that look like Zenkis from far away (headlights) that aren’t. Mazda MX-6s look a bit like Zenkis at a very quick glance and I keep seeing so many of those. Saw a red F430 on the 401 today. Looked sexy.

Bought it back in Nov. But just got it on the street a few weeks ago.

i finally seen u on the road and noded back at you, you were on eglington heading towards lawrence… nice to see you

Saw a black s13 going south on rosebank in pickering last weekend, Saturday. Anyone here?

thats right

saw a front end converted s13, silvia k’s? at york today aroundddd 3:30
SOOO SEXY <3 nice car =p

LOL yah i u have enough stickers. lol

saw a JDM done up kouki s14 dark gold? lives around manning and brock in whitby… who are u!!!

black S14 ripping through Fergus today and last week, who are you? The car is sexy as hell and sounds sick.