Car Spotted Thread

I Ran into some guys at Standers Auto Wreckers, just wanted 2 say nice meeting you and thanks for helping me out wen i was in need.

this morning i saw a white s13 hatch with black wangan wing

around 11am at Hwy 7 & 400, coming out of the walmart plaza

em five i think i spoted you on morningside heading towards sheppard last night

red hatch UOIT res parking lot. who owns that?

I think I spotted RED LINE (saw your post with your new wheels in the picture thread) heading west on Hwy. 7 around 4:30 today. I wasn’t in my 240 so you wouldn’t have known.

Thats me man, ive had er out a bit the last couple days, more of a dark silver but i get gold enough…

Yesterday I saw a black S14 promenade Mall, Then on the way home I saw a green S14 that I started playing with. Then Near my house was cruising with a Red S14 and we saw a blue S13 hatch making a left turn.

^^yep that was me. Seein you often now. lol. Saw a S14 on jacks parked in a driveway. Just south of McCowan and Lawrence, Across from Shoppers. Anyone?

what where you driving?

Spotted a RHD 2 tone S13 silvia on 401 east, exiting dixie at 11:00pm, I have a feeling it is Noga. I was in a 86 Blue 5.0 GT

I had my black skyline out.

That would be Rmallari!

Yesturday or the day before saw a red s13 with black rims with red lip and it was a hatchback heard blow off did`nt sound like a sr20 I think it might be s15lt1 guy…

Where was this???

ATM my car has 2 1/2" w/full cat, res and muff. She is DAMN near impossible to hear. Although recirc…well

not sure if it was you but i was driving behind a black skyline on keele crossing finch…if it was you your car sounds mean…

Did the skyline have a huge ricer spoiler?

i know it was kitted can’t remember if a spoiler was on it…my gf was chirping at me…

Ya that was me. What car were you driving.

Red s14 and gf was behind me in a 1.7 EL…chirping over the phone…

white/primmed s13 coupe with silvia front end, this morning around 9 at Garth and Garrow in Hamilton