Car Spotted Thread

Saw a red s14 with silver aftermarket wheels today at 7:45am on the QEW heading to Niagara, he saw me, not sure if hes on the boards.

red s13 hatch and euro tails lol on highland rd. anyone? p.s change the lights. even if back to stock. and s13 coupe at A&A flat black and a few other colors

saw a Skyline on 401 east, you exited on to DVP! you have a custom GTS badge like how the GTR one would look

maybe rr32gtrr:confused:

coupe is sil8t on the boards.

black r32 gtst in welland.

ok red hatch rims, exhaust … at sushi san around major mac, and (i forgot the place) in the morning

than a white hatch lowered with rims, at wonderland parked near buses, saw it round 4 when we were leaving

Ya that was me heading to work, saw you come on the Linc. Rims are off a 350z.

Jason

saw a black r32 with big my racing logo on the side on centre/north promenade at around 10pm.

saw a black 180 at the underground parking lot at bramalea city center on wednesday night… i was in the white coupe with silvia front end

also saw a red hatch the same night in the underground as well… thought i heard bov

On the 400 north theres a flat black coupe up on blocks sitting on the shoulder with no wheels. Silvia front end with a darkish grey hood. Whos is this and whats up?
Justt joking, but I’d seriously consider picking up your car soon, your brave leaving it there like that

On my way to work i see a red zenki S14 with an aftermarket exhaust turn into the Acura dealership on queen around 7:45-8:00ish random days during the week.

Who are you?

mmhmm. red

BTW, No need to speed up so everyone can hear your BOV then slam on the brakes to stop in time. I like chillin at Bramalea when it rains. Would suck ass if cops started chillin there again not allowing us to loiter.

DON’T be like the Honda’s in the tunnel. That shit is annoying. My buddies do it and I ream them out. I seriously like the shelter from the rain to have my coffee.

yah i dont like that either altho i didnt slam on the brakes at all… my buddy wanted to hear what it sounds like in the underground

Spotted a white S14 with some big ass ballin wheels in the Shoppers parking lot Woodbine and O Connor. Shinnnnnnnnnnnnny…

green kouki S14 heading north on 400 inside the Barrie city limits (can’t remember what exit it was near, south of Dunlop though) with rims and exhaust, couldn’t tell much more cause i was heading south-bound and only got a quick glimpse as you drove by.

this was around 6pm today.

white s14 at pmall today.

black s14 with silver what looked to be bbs wheels at kennedy commons timmies tonight , i think i see ur car sometimes around dundas and kipling area. Nice looking car
:slight_smile:

red s14 today in hamilton. at king/nash, gave you a nod. you on the boards ?

I was on my way to my cottage…think we saw the same car around king-aurora 400 north…when I saw the car it had falken hannabi’s with noone around the car!

Saw Assasin last night in his sc400 on hwy 7 heading east