Car Spotted Thread

White gutted S13 parked outside springrolls at fairview mall…

saw a red s14 zenki on the qew today. drove behind you for a bit. your car looks soo clean and had a silvia grill. you on here?

saw 20+ 240s at gpk… that most of you didnt go to
hhaha

Saw 3 240’s today.

A black s13 a few houses by my aunts place on Millcar Dr, (Malvern). Driving along Old Finch Rd seen a champagne S13 parked in a garage on jacks. Seen a Black S14 in a parking lot at Midland/Sheppard.

What were you driving?

saw a white s13 coupe at yonge/sheppard, at a restaurant parking lot, well actually my restaurant…lol you on the board?

i was in my girlfriend’s Acura Legend lol so you wouldn’t have noticed me.

Thanks for the compliment!
That’s probably me :slight_smile: I’m was at Kennedy Commons saturday night and I’m at Kipling/Dundas Tim Hortons all the time.
btw, the wheels are Volk GT-U’s, but they do look like BBS LM’s :slight_smile:

If you see me next time, just come by… I’m usually there with couple of guys from son240.

spotted a beige S13 coupe on Yonge and Golf Links in Aurora at 7:25pm. I was waiting at the bus stop in all red

haha ya :rolleyes:

Now who’s are these? One of you won the lottery, didn’t you.

oh fuck i would totally buy a gt3rs and a diablo if i won some money.

i also have seen that porchse… china man is ballin in that car… its niiccccce

saw a grey 09 gtr on the 403 today in oakville guy drove real slow but still couldnt get the black berry out in time to snap a pic, aslo a carrera gt in silver going the opposite direction-actually i think the first time ive seen one out and about

spotted the same blue hatch with a pig nose front end spoiler today at upper canada mall

just seen a white, looked to be a 91-92 S13 going east bound on bovaird between gillingham and mclaughlin in Brampton

Think I seen Chris or Nick…rude bastard wouldn’t even wave lol

spotted a gold Kouki S14 lowered with dark rims and exhuast no tint, at mccowan and nugget ave. around 12:30pm

Spotted (well, he/she spotted me)…

I was turning right on Bayly/Victoria going onto Shoal Pt. and you honked as you passed me. You were in an S14 kouki, dark green/gray (sexy color), had a kouki tails and K’s Aero spoiler, I can’t remember if you had an exhaust, you probably did.

I was in the maroon S13 hatch with the exhaust and the Autobots decal under the center tail light.

(2:00pm) spotted a sick sil80 with gold rota d2 and i believe to be some sort of aggressive vertex aero at the Schulich parking lot at York University. I think it is Matt.Chu.

Forgot to post this up, but I saw a black S14 Kouki with spoiler and exhaust on Friday night on Sheppard at Brimley. I was turning left on Brimley, and heard a nice noise, so I turned my head to the right and saw it drive by me. Didn’t get to see anything else about it, but what I did see looked good.