Car Spotted Thread

Oh snap, #5000 get :smiley:

spotted 2 hatches today, one was at CT in Newmarket, white hatch with exhaust, looks lowered and rims white dude was driving. than I seen a stock red hatch on Davis Dr. west between Upper Canada and the bus terminal

whats your car look like man?
im in newmarket all the timeā€¦ i saw a green hatch at the beer store today said hi to 2 guys that were in it

I drive a blue 91 hatch, I was walkin today cause its a nice day. I think Ive spotted you on davis near the tannery mall this one time. it was white coupe with a silvia front end. I was talkin on davis goin to the youth center to go play ball

Spotted a red s13 hatch with black rims on yonge and steeles.

i swear i just saw andreiā€™s old car in Kingston

red s13 hatch, blue rear bumperā€¦ 6:30pm at Sir John A & Princess

I think you meant you saw a Carrera GT, and also a GT-R. :smiley:

Blue 240 hatchback at bramalea city centre today at like 4:15 ish? Looked completely stock and I loved it.

yo g that was me, pickin up my buddy in ajax so he could get his crx haha, yea saw u turnin tried to catch up in time

True true!

Nice car! Where you from, man? add me on facebook mnietes01 at gmail dot com

saw a blue silvia heading toward niagara are on the QEW today around 1 probably.

also saw a s13 hatch two toned blue and grey i believe, heading towards hamilton on the QEW around 3.

anybody on here?

Was the silvia RHD or a sil40 coupe cuz it might be willx

white s13 hatch with red work rims getting its car washed in Napanee i saw it twice now. looks nice, sounded better.

wtf! saw this car driving AGAIN at the same place today. around 1pm.

for the last two days when im leaving work just after 3 i see a red s14 zenki, looks pretty stock. at mainway and guelph line. you turn right onto guelphline and ive been right behind you

you on here?

it was RHD.

spotted a white sil40 around 4-4:30 on milner, drove by with the cdn tire shuttleā€¦ anyone?

Drove past a Pignose hatch in red, going down clifton hill, had a black hood and the exact same ASA wheels as my tercel has, 5 bi-spoke-ersā€¦ thought it was funny :stuck_out_tongue:

also saw Rooster+ s1Dc boys at no frills 2 sundays ago.

i have a white 240sx live in mississauga and if theres a meet tell me

i spotted a black hatch on the 401 being put on the back of a tow truck today at about 9:30ā€¦ who smashed there car up ??