Car Spotted Thread

who went to emissions today!!
lol
red hatch with black teardrops, @ emissions place in pickering (beside Mr Lube)

seen buddy with a chicken in his s13 met him before at west end meet before

I was cruising with the JDMR guys down 7 tonight, i turn to look to my left, and there’s an asian dude in a dark blue chuki hatch. Kinda exchanged glances and then he turned left.

Who was you?

spotted a stock black S13 hatch with tints on yonge st. beside sunoco, you on the forums?

black kouki with white rims mccowan and 401. 830 Thursday night…

spotted 2 s14’s on steeles towards keele around 4pm on thursday

black s14 turning left on keele and a blue/green s14 se - you did a really harsh downshift

I saw this too, I was a sad moment. Anyone on here? What happened?

He is on the forums, I can’t remember his username.

wow thanks dude , next time ill make sure i use capitals for you

^LOL

spotted red 240 hatch with gold rims on thickson(whitby) around 6pm.

I’ve seen that guy on the 401 Westbound near Salem. I passed him in a wheelie on my CBR waving at him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Spotted a white hatch getting off on Dixon around 11:30, i waved and you waved back lols i was in my pignose, is it anyone on the boards?

Red s13 hatch. Pulled over on Dufferin N Southbound just south of Finch. 2am.

Anybody here? Sorry to see you being pulled over, unless you were doing something stupid.

yyesterday afternnon black s14 zenki pulled over by opp 400 north by finch u looked lowered n nismoed sticker out

Dundas and 403 Tim Hortons on Wednesday nights – check the Club Meets board for the west end meet. I haven’t been yet but maybe next week.

Actually, I think he was just changing the order of the cars to note that the Carrera GT is the more noteworthy sighting (since the way you said it was kind of off to the side lol). I haven’t seen any GT-Rs yet but I haven’t seen any Carrera GTs yet and that’s been out for years. Hella rare and sick car.

Nice grey Sil40 on the 400N – loudddd! Took a cpl pics, I’ll post them later…

i agree extremely rare! thats the only CARRERA GT ive ever seen being driven and i see R35’s all the time

spotted a black zenki s14 yesterday at jane and steeles at around 6 30 pm

black kouki on davis in newmarket a day or 2 ago. you waved, assuming your on here but ive never seen you before.

I’ve seen 2 Carrera Gt’s this past week lawls.

edit/p.s white S13 hatchie 400 north around 7-8 pm