Car Spotted Thread

Blue hatch with fmic around dixie and hwy2 area in pickering.

And theres a red/maroonish 300zx at a house there with 240s hanging around often.

Anyone here?

black zenki at 4th ave CT yesterday in st kitts
blue s13 hatch at the pen centre parked on the side of the road by the movies

spotted a champagn/tannish hatch bloor and cawthra, 3 pm. parked on my street as i type.
stockish looking, red sticker on driver side back window.
anyone ?

spotted a all stock red piggy hatch on thickson turning onto dundas(whitby) around 3pm

Currently at Niagara for one night. Seen a silver s13 coupe going down Clifton Hill w/ a loud exhaust. Afterwards, I saw a red Kouki going up Clifton Hill. lol. Anyone here?

It’s actually green, lol.

lol no I meant the order (as in the Carrera GT > GT-R)…

Yep

Red S13, lowered, big wheels, big exhaust saw it from behind. Parked at the races at Shannonville yesterday.

I was in the Grey S14.

Black chuki on the back on block heads tow truck (J.A Towing) on mcglaughlin and williams last night around 10 iirc.

brown zenki on highway 10 stuck in traffic with me near charleston sideroad around 5?

spotted a red kouki on steeles/dufferin.

Does an asian guy drive it? its the 5 lug one isn’t it?

I see that guy around all the time.

not sure, i was in the opposite lane and didn’t get a good look, and im sure it was 5 lug.

red hatch, walmart plaza at bovaird and ten in brampton last night. lowered, rims, exhaust… didnt get much else as i was inside second cup. I know you saw my car cuz you drove past it like 4 times lol

obviously won’t be anyone here (it had US plates anyways), but i saw a black GT-R in front of Mayfield school today. turned north on Bramalea and gunned it…sounded AMAZING!!

spotted a white hatch on yonge in aurora. i was at pizza pizza on golf links

Spotted a red kouki heading east on Upper Middle Near Appleby Line. First Kouki I have seen inside Burlington besides mine.

white coupe driving down yonge near steeles heading south. you for sure saw me, i didnt see you.

spotted 2 hatches yesterday. a black stock hatch at metro on yonge st. and spotted a dark blue pignose on dunnin in aurora. talked to the driver found out it was my friend boyfriend

spotted a red s13 hatch yesterday, garner rd Hamilton mountain. appeared to be stock