Car Spotted Thread

Spotted three or four s13 hatches in a drive way just out side of Stayner on Airport Rd.

Silver S14 Zenki at Bayview and major mack wal mart parking lot.

saw a red kouki with an exhaust and 350z rims on clark/dufferin parked at a plaza.

Saw a greyish/purple S13 at Tim Hortons near 407/Weston. Had some gauges and black wheels. Free ice coffee in a 2008 R32 Golf ftw!

oh lol. car looks nice.

If you see it sitting still you’d think otherwise, lol

covered up rust holes at time of purchase suck donkey ass.

chick driving red s13 hatch at tim hortons on centennial prkwy. Girl didnt look to bad either

saw sky14 on warden and 16th ripping it! nice one! : )

Just wondering, who here lives by English Rose Lane in Oakville that drives a black zenki s14 with wheels. Do you happen to be here?

Couple weeks back i saw a minty fresh pearl white sil40 parked on Weston road just south of King road.

lol yesterday night?
lol
yeah
open lane empty
cool night
lol
i had to
i had too

sky is a newb

silver r32 around lime ridge mall at noon. anyone one here?

today … white s14 kouki on 401 east… gold rims … nice sounding bov. black R35… middle aged guy driving so i doubt hes on here… looked good though. and a blue s13 hatch in markham with a big wing … didnt get a good look though as it was goin the opposite way.

seen a white s13 coupe, waved at you…saw u at yonge and steeles and seen a red s13 hatch, both waved at each other. anyone?

Saw a Silver S13 driving into Pennyhill from Mclevin in Malvern. I was playing baseball at Malvern Rec. Anyone here?

light blue silvia on the gardiner around 6:30 - 6:45 saturday evening

definitely cut someone off where the road merges… lol

Red hatch on Erin Mills Parkway and Dundas around 4 PM today. I was in the red Camaro SS.

Walking around my neighbourhood and saw a blue s14, ancaster, wont say our street but fiddlers and gardner, who are you?

purple s14 zenki with orange rims… letters “RE” on driver door, something off tow hook, a sticker on the rear bumper… dual tip exhaust…
@ 6pm ish, 401 east.
i know ur on here…but who?? (cuz those rims look like MB battles. painted oragne)