Car Spotted Thread

Spotted a NICE white S13 Silvia, on Highway 7 around 5 pm

I saw him too. That was enyaw on the board.

unbelievably clean s14 zenki parked on wildwood trail in barrie right now(saturday nite)
theres also 2 verts on the same damn street, both owned by people 40+. What are the chances???

^Ok, do you live in Barrie? Own a white/blue hatch??

Ya i do live in Barrie…nah, red/black hatch w/ silvia front, havent driven it in barrie yet, only my integra.

green s14 on dewitt road. im quite sure your on son, dont remember your user name. nice clean car tho. i work at motormax a few places down with the red s13

Black S14 with Driftops sticker on the right door today at around 401/404 today at 7-8ish. Hardcore rain you passed me and 3 buddies in an 09 silver camry. Musta been a fun drive hehehe

Black S14 with Driftops sticker on the right door today at around 401/404 today at 7-8ish. Hardcore rain you passed me and 3 buddies in an 09 silver camry. Musta been a fun drive hehehe

Black S14 that I was near from Scarb to Maple area. 3 guys, looked comfy!

white zenki on mccowan and 16th around 850 pm…looked like it had kouki tail lights…and had a bov

black zenki with kouki front end s14?
or kouki with zenki tails?

Either way i popped the shocker at you at liverpool and hwy 2 in pickering.

I was in the shitty gold hatch.

red hatch in keswick yesterday. was in my gfs probe.

couple days ago spotted a white S13 chuki on yonge in aurora, white gyal was driving

you on the boards?

Champagne S13, chuki hatch today at Canadian Tire Ajax, around 9:30am. I was in front of you when we turned into the parking lot. I parked in the lot, you parked beside the entrance.

Saw a white s13 pulled over and getting towed on the DVP around 9:45…was it anyone here/what happened?

Black S13 Hatch, Crystal Tail lights,
I was in a white 180sx with purple fender,
Drove up beside you an nodded :stuck_out_tongue:
Car looked super clean :slight_smile:

^^ not on here but did it also have an HKS exhaust -hi power style

I onno,
didn’t really see

Was that you in the skyline? Car looks Amazing. Strait up trade? :slight_smile:

orangey hatch w/ wing on ardagh in barrie.