Car Spotted Thread

saw a couple koukis today one black one a 630 this morn on qew in oakville. and another red one in downtown TO today at 215

yeah black with gold rims that was me, haha thanks

SPOTTED @ Highway 7 near Commerce Gate area:

RED MINT S14, Stock Looking…Rear Ended Hard!! who and how did it happen?!..looked bad.

saw Peter (Pantaloons) at main and bovaird in brampton today around noon. i was in Flips having lunch with my girlfriend.

about 20 minutes before that i saw what i think was nitescream’s car parked on the side of main street just north of queen in downtown brampton…black RHD S13 with half-clear tails, OEM wing, aftermarket exhaust and wheels, JRP and CSCS stickers on the rear quarter window. i dunno if that’s him but the wheels were the same as the ones he has in pictures i’ve seen of his car.

lol okay well im fuckin drunk right now… and i tottaly forgot your name… i was in oshawa and i met a guy on the boards… champaigned s13 at groove lounge

yesterday around 8ish.
white hatch with tinted taillights, and had a bov
making a right turn at lawrence from dufferin

nicetomeetya lol

up im new in town… just moved to btown this past weekend… i was getting my haircut at the shop across the street

lol nice nice… what time did ya end up leaving

that’s funny i thought most people tried to move AWAY from brampton :stuck_out_tongue:

haha seriously though, welcome. i don’t live in btown but i’m there all the fucking time.

your tails look sick brah!

o man, i bar hoped i left around 1:30ish . ended up getting home around 3:30 too lol

Saw a black S14 yesterday. I was the guy in the R32 who honked at you.

spotted nickg last night near dufferin/rutherford. i was in the opposite lane.
this happend around 1:45am

yesterday i seen 2 s14s… one was coming back home from wonderland… you were in a champaigne coloured s14… and i seen a black s14 i flashed my fogs at you…and you did it back… i was at mccowan and sandhurst

saw rooster’s s13 hatch parked at rogers video in welland on friday night.

Saw a red 300ZX in the Sobey’s parking lot off Dundas in Erin Mills around 4-5 PM today. Looked stock.

saw a black 180sx with wantanabes and a white silvia front (martino?) at team play tonight…
and saw sky14 on kennedy n 7 some time last week

Flat black S14 zenki going north on Brock St. in the downtown Whitby are also saw a white S14 Zenki parked on the south side shortly after.

I was in the blue S14

black one is Sunny_TK… lol me and him ended up chillin
and other is me!!! ahaha
i saw u look at me… lol (were u with mark?)

also saw… jzavalinsk !!

No, I wasn’t with Mark. So was that you in the white one? Thought yours was green?