Car Spotted Thread

hey guys i think i saw chris’ 180 in an accident on steeles and kennedy in brampton on saturday in the evening
can anyone confirm this? is he okay, what happened?

Hope it ain’t the Keez! I saw a white coupe with silvia front end on 427 South just before the 407.

no no, i am ok also my car is ok. but there is not many black 240’s or 180s around brampton, other then nick,martino and myself. none of us have been in a accident. even more so i drive ken and steels alot lol. 2 times for work and whatever else after.

what time was it you seen the caR?

Yea, that was me.
I’m there quite a bit I guess.

i saw that car around 7 pm on saturday on steeles west of keneddy

Silver moss Kouki on Sheppard turning right, don’t remember the street though.

It was around 2-4pm today… Asian dude driving. I was in the maroon hatch on the far right lane going the opposite direction.

You were behind some dude in a silver car I think.

Saw a green lowered s14 zenki at strictly fitness on dufferin/finch.

White S13 vert with Silvia front and aero in a Wal-Mart parking lot off Erin Mills Parkway earlier today. I parked right by you.

black chuki turning right onto anne st. off of dunlop in barrie.
theres quite the boom here.

orange s13 convertible east bound on 401 near kennedy commons
grey pulsar gtir in oakville right beside Budds Ducati, Chevs dealership

Spotted a red 240sx parked up in front a house in the morning, on danforth n midland just wondering if he’s apart of the Son family

black vert on Allstate pkwy, and white hatch @ Michaelangelos (which is always there)

my neighourhood is full of 240s now…wtf is going on?

cause 240’s are the new civic

thing is though, im probably the youngest driver of them all.

2 verts are both owned by women in their 40’s
1 zenki is owned by some guy in his 30’s
i dont know who owns the chuki.
then theres me at 20.

I really do think they are the new civic though. i see at least 1 daily now and this city only has about 150 000 people.

I don’t think the 240 will be the new civic, there’s not enough out there to justify that and never will be cause the civic was much more mass produced and FAMILIES actually ride in it majority instead of young guys. 240’s are just in their own class, the Genesis might be the next 240 if anything haha…I hope not.

Especially considering the price of a 240 new, was WAYY more expensive than some civic.

double post…lol

seen a coupe with silvia front end on it 2 tone black? and grey/white? looked to be spray bombed and lowered on the hwy on my way to P mall yesterday u were just flying lol

stock looking white hatch today @ 5ish coming outa oshawa Go station

black hatch sounded like it was turboed in milton turning left from hwy 25 on to derry