Car Spotted Thread

black hatch sounded like it was turboed in milton turning from hwy 25 on to derry

that’s me dude! Where did I pass you? What were you driving?

Also…you didn’t mention how ridiculously mean the car sounded! lol

Champagne chuki s13, flashed and waved today around 3:00 on highway 7. Blue hood, bright lights, and what looked to be awesome fitment. Who??

coupe w/ silvia front end, black and white, with a weird white color hood, couple of stickers… drift charm… left ur fans on…

@ Crappy tire in whitby saturday

black hatch in oakville…i was the creeper in the back of my buddy’s buick giving a thumbs up

That’s me. Fans are thernostat activated. She was running super hot yesterday. On another note. Did you know that mobil 1 is ten dollars cheaper at wal mart than at canadian tire?

saw u leavin there, car sounded sick, i was in the silver kouki

Thanks dude! I didn’t notice you there, woulda waved if I did.

Yeah the car has a wicked rumble to it up top. Hard to keep at low rpms when it sounds like that up top.

i seenn solarinas g
pakred at hishouse?
looks sick

Almost any maintenance parts for cars is cheaper at Walmart than it is at CT… Even with employee discount at CT, walmart still ends up cheaper lol

Yesterday, around 7:15 or 7:30, driving eastbound on Kingston rd/ HWY 2 just past the Salem intersection. I was in the left turn lane, going westbound and wanting to go south on Salem. Gave a peace sign out my window, I don’t think you saw. You were a champagne 180SX with a blue hood.

^ Crappy Tire sucks ASS! only shit that’s good there is the tools and deals on the socket sets lmao!

shitty pay, shitty environment…so glad I left that dump a long time ago!

it aint that bad… you werent in the shop were u?

^no sir…fucken hardware department so it figures cuz pretty much on the floor it’s all bullshit bro haha.

Yesterday heading south on HWY 27 just outside of barrie spotted a Red S13 Hatch, you honked at me anyone on here?

Might have been the same hatch parked up my street. you from barrie too?

I KNEW IT!!
i was like … isnt this CSK-240-R1 old car… rb20:/:
lol i was right.
u live in the are?

silver s13, with smaller aftermarket rims, driving through dundas on king st around like 5 oclock or something

also a flat black s13, appeared to be lowered, with exhaust, driving through dundas on king st few days ago, driver appeared to be of different race (african american) maybe?

I believe Em_5ive’s kouki parked outside of GPK around 8pm. I was just gettin off work. Didn’t see you inside though.

this would have been saturday…around noon i think?

silver moss kouki, lowered, with some sick fitting gold rims (looked to be the same ones DarkmanX has, can’t remember the name) and aftermarket exhaust.

turning onto Eg (i think) from Hurontario in Mississauga