Car Spotted Thread

^darkmanX drives a white kouki
maybe eynaw? there are only a couple silver moss bitches around

thats definatly my old car

I was from Barrie, now i am just up there frequently. Almost every weekend actually.

Saw a black hatch, looked turbo’d and had 5zigen’s on it I think. It was on Erin Mills near Erin Mills town center today around 7. Looked awesome, I was in my grilfriends car so you wouldn’t have noticed.

Gunmetal R32 at Seneca Newnham campus.

saw a black kouki mccowan n steeles… saw an r32 silver coming out of the antrims in front of kc… and a white s13 with a purple hood scoop? anyone

Ah yes Osad. Saw your car as well. Did not see you inside as well. First time there, bought some tickets with a few friends and went to the lounge area two watch the NBA finals.

Didn’t race till half an hour after i arrived. lol. T’was fun.

Blue JDM S13, black rims, Oakville. I see you at Tims at QEW/3rd quite a bit, a friend of mine, Dave ('08 Sentra SE-R spec v), claims he knows you.

I love JDMs, just wanna who you are/

spotted cals and car at commerce tonight LOL
yo i fuckin suck at bg man ><

black kouki on harwood goin towards highway 2, around 3-4, looked clean was drivin by in the silver kouki, u on here

seen a silver r32 around 16th and kennedy

just remembered i saw Gautam turning onto Ray Lawson from Hurontario on Monday.

can’t remember what time, but it was in the evening. i was just walking out of McDonalds, heard you before i saw you lol.

oh and last night i was chillin at shopper’s world tims and a black kouki S14 with aftermarket exhaust rolled by.

saw trini tuner yesterday on Albion …unless he sold his car.

black s14 at yonge and finch ttc parking lot… wed 4pm

white 180sx, gold rims in the back on speers today.

i had my arm out the window yelling nice car. :stuck_out_tongue: i was across the street checking out the black R32, and then i hear you rip around. solid car my friend.

Blazk S14 with 5 lug wheels, Zenki, I think parked at Dufferin and langstaff yesterday.

dark green s14 on bathurst/steeles around 3-4pm. i nodded at you, and you did the same.

black s14 on dufferin and rutherford area (ten oaks). parked in the driveway and you were prolly gonna clean the car or something. i drove by you in my s13 and looked at you.

Early afternoon yesterday, southbound on the DVP. Silver Chouki hatch that seemed to have been tagged by a Benz, quarter was all messed up.

White S13 with grey front fenders followed by a darker S14 on the 401 heading west tonight around 11:30

Who has the 240 in hamilton with the personalized license plates “Islik240” ( at least i think it was, was very close to that n e ways )

was kinda of a cranberry color and had euro lights

anyone know ?

I saw him around 12 40 ish getting on the link ( i was beside him at the light )