Car Spotted Thread

red s13 with white wheels getting a ride home , North service road in Oakville at around 1am.

I spotted Zac today…lol.

Caught a faded baby blue Silvia DT Toronto at Dupont and Spadina. Car colour looks awesome dude.

I spotted Zac today…lol.

Caught a faded baby blue Silvia DT Toronto at Dupont and Spadina. Car colour looks awesome dude.

who is this tonight at marty and 7 gold s14 bbs lms carbon fiber hood sounds like it has a 2jz

who is this tonight at marty and 7 gold s14 bbs lms carbon fiber hood sounds like it has a 2jz

Haha no way I spotted the Silvia at Dupont and Bathurst.

that was me sir…and its volk GT-U rims lol

green and black skyline gts piece of wood doing a ricer fly by almost hitting me on shitty roads bouncing all over the place , I thought you were gunna crash that log

Silver r32
brown driver with asain girl i think
im pretty sure ive met you before
from 401 & weston , to the airport
it was fun

Ronnie I was standing next to you!! that doesn’t count lol.

I spotted you then, hanging from some scaffolding.

spotted a white s14 at a car wash in hamilton … no front bumper and giant FMIC

and i cruised down the qew with a gold s14 on coils with rear b pillar bracing … … who are you i was in the red hatch with white wheels

Hanging from scaffolding, all in the day and life of a jobless bum. hahahha. Pics look pretty good, I’ll send em to you next week. cool?

Nice! Surprised i didn’t spot you, I was headed that way too.

I was with the wife in her lovely Hyundai :cry:

Sunday afternoon - 12:30pm at chesswood and whatever street that turns into alness after finch is.

Gold or silver moss kouki s14, you high beamed me a whole bunch of times, and stopped to talk, but traffic got in the way. I was in the black s12 with mk1’s.

green s14 zenki, with fog’s on queenston and nash in front of the canadian tire gas station seen it there a few times

red s13 around morningside heights area

Silver s13 hatch on teh 401 west bound… got off at the exit before young… @4:30ish… mad damage to driver rear quarter…

and

white s13 hatch with a kit, on hw7 just past hw27…east bound… bout 4:50ish

White jdm s13?!?!? Anyone?!?!?

This morning around 9:00am on Markham between nugget and finch a black S13 coupe with silvia front end on rota D2’s. Followed by a grey skyline GTR around 30 seconds behind you.
Pretty sure I’ve seen that silvia or pics of it before.

definitely me.