Car Spotted Thread

saw a burgundy s14 with s15 front end on bathurst/steeles at around 2 pm today,i think it was rhd. I remember seeing it at dmcc last year.

[QUOTE=multisynclg;420328][/QUOTE]

beleave i spoted u tonight at lawrence and keele! at like 10pm i think u made a left at the light:cool:

beleave i spoted multisynclg tonight at lawrence and keele! at like 10pm i think and u made a left at the light:cool:

Actually no it wasn’t lol. It was me

oops sorry i just remebered the sig from him and i just assumed my bad:/: where were u off too?

saw a red kouki at moxies in newmarket last night.

and spotted the ricey yellow s14 with a giant supra wing going south on young last night also.

ive seen that yellow s14 in newmarket for about 5 years

It’s all good I know we have similar looking cars. I was actually heading towards walmart on st. Clair and Keele area

kool kool hope to see u around more!:cool:

Just ended up noticing multisynclg around 6 going south on caldonia. Sorry noticed you at last minute

Seen a black hatch with vertex bumper by hutches on the lake today. I climbed up the big building thing that looks over the lake and looked down into the parking lot to see a 240:). I parked in the next lot over.

that would be me. its veloz car

Red S13 with rims/exhaust going north on bathurst at the steeles intersection, I was waiting to make a left, dont think you saw me. this was tonite

i believe i saw an s13 with fixed lights/projectors? with a group of other cars at bathurst/finch plaza tonite around 10:30pm.

someone was riding on the motorcycle orange and said “i saw your burnout sickk!” anyone from here?

black hatch with silvia front end at swiss chalet on yonge n 16th

^^ that was me, were you in the white hatch?

Spotted a Black S14…Kouki I think…wih a Spoiler and exhaust around 10:40pm on the 403 heading west. You were pretty cool weaving in and out of traffic, passing people on the right lane, not signalling, etc.

be more vague?

kthxbye

red s13 passing through brimley n lawrence yesterday night