Car Spotted Thread

Saw a sick black GT-R in a parking lot on Erin Mills Parkway/QEW yesterday and then a black S13 coupe with aero at the KFC/Taco Bell a bit further down.

yup…i was admiring the mint looking hatch

you forgot to check out my just as mint silvia front lol.

seen a red piggy at my work ct…then seen a white s13 at mccowan and finch. had black rims wid a chrome lip. and a coupe near staines and finch

Green Zenki S14 on the QEW/403 heading east in Burlington around 6:30-7PM yesterday. Base model, no wing. I passed you going the other direction, doubt you saw me.

saw srimotorsports guy in the dmv plaza yesterday.

Saw an old Datsun 300zx (Z31) in mint condition! with an older lady driving it…

Yesterday:

Spotted a white 180sx turning onto Bathurst from HWY 7. Heard the BOV honked, waved, you waved back. Black guy driving.

Then later in the day I spotted a black 240 hatch, pignose, sounded KA-T at Dufferin and Langstaff Tims.

spoted bluish/silver 4 door r32 on saturday, on colier rd heading to the 406 in thorold, anybody here?

Brown? IIRC… seen it last week in brampton., good shape

Thats the one! Had black mudflaps with Nissan written on them.

PS

Spotted a red S13 With spoilerless hatch heading east on hwy 7 around 6pm, then 3 min later a black zenki, then another 2 min later 2 cop cars lights and sirens all heading in the same direction. Who ran from the po-lice?

seen a white s13 hatch mccowan and steeles

That was me, i was going to my girl’s house down the road lol. I live in brampton but im always in that area.

i keep seeing a black s13 silvia front end at seneca at york… i think u saw me one day in a jdm s14 red wtih s15 front end. who are u

that yellow S14 use to be my cousin, his dad now owns it.

last week (dont remember what day) spotted a black S13 on Yonge goin to Sunoco beside Wal-Mart. also on Sunday spotted a white S13 with exhaust, seems to be lowered on Leslie.

was it entirely black or was the front end black and the car red, if so that was me.
but i’ve seen your car before.

saw GB tires car at Mavis/Bristol

it had gold rota rims, entirely black

Pretty sure, i saw martino at middlefield and steeles last night at about 12:30am

spotted a white 240 coupe on bathurst just a few mins ago…followed it from steeles to finch
had tinted taillights, black hood, and a flip up delete headlight conversion.