Car Spotted Thread

black s14 zenki wed 6:30pm, east on eglinton past vp… looked stock with an exhaust

Black(dark colored) s14… didnt get a glimpse to c zenki or kouki…
Pulling into AMC whitby… 9:40 ish

Black Zenki hard parking a the beaches tonight at the Boardwalk parking lot. Massive wheels. Nice fitment,

red 240 convertible on bathurst by wellington around 530 today, anyone on here?

Just saw a green stock Kouki at an autoshop right near McMaster in Hamilton. I considered parking beside it but I had a 3 hour class and didn’t need to worry about getting a ticket for parking my car there without using the autoshop.

Also saw a black Kouki with skirts yesterday around 5PM on Dundas. I was at a light to turn left and you went past me. Just saw you from the rear as you passed (Kouki tails, didn’t see the front). There was also a grey NSX at that intersection after I turned.

white kouki with aero at brimley and sheppard heading north

[QUOTE=Conquerer;422198]Just saw a green stock Kouki at an autoshop right near McMaster in Hamilton. I considered parking beside it but I had a 3 hour class and didn’t need to worry about getting a ticket for parking my car there without using the autoshop.

that was me, i saw u drive by.i work at the garage, so its there everyday.

friday - Black S14 zenki, Oshawa…turning on central park going north.

Saturday:

• Black hatch with mad ricer tails…looked like OOO_____OOO (MOST FAIL…deff not on here… ) in oshawa

• Black hatch with faded black front bumper… Oshawa lakeshore

• Blue hatch (ive seen before) runs with ricers!!!(so not on here) lol also oshawa lakeshore

when i was comin back from bk at agincourt mall i seen a teal zenki with orange battles on

white hatch thanks for letting me in on gage…

sweet man. i actually talked to the dude that had the car before and he was like yeah my uncle gave me this car. he didnt even seem to like it… lol

the black s13 at sunoco was me most likely. i live in the houses there.

not an s-chassis so probably won’t be anyone on here…but maybe somebody knows him?

sweet bright red RHD JZZ30 Toyota Soarer with baller chrome rims, with dish, lowered, no plates (maybe a 10-day in windshield, couldn’t see)

pulled over by 2 OPP’s at Steeles and Rutherford in Brampton yesterday (saturday) around 1.

as i rolled by, there was 2 black-n-whites and a tow truck surrounding your car, and the pork was JUST opening your hood…

hope everything ended up alright lol.

theres no such thing as a window permit anymore. they give you plates and then a T sticker goes in the corner.

so he was probably driving illegally, and thus, about to lose his car.

lmao on friday i was at nielsen rd/401 there’s this one plaza if you keep going north on nielsen… anyways a white s13 hatch with PINK… check this out PINK hood scoop… W…T…H… and i mean it looked like it was made out of a corn flakes box!

I felt ashamed to even own a 240 seeing that thing, good thing i wasnt in my 240 at the time. He had some other pink crap I can’t recall now, epic fail!

my bad. haven’t had to get a 10-day in like 5 years so i had no idea.

sucks to be him.

ey that car has a blacktop incase you didnt kno. so it DOES have a purpose

was the guy a young asian man? if so, thats most likely my cousin. the black S13 was a hatch and old man driving it. Ive seen your coupe before, I actually drove past your crib.

spotted a blue S13 coupe on 401 East bound followed you for about 10mins. I was in my buddys black Prelude. also Ive spotted a silver hatch behind future houses.

yeah it was an asian dude. i think i scarred him lol.

the silver hatch is mine also.

Saw the rear of a red S14( couldn’t tell if it was kouki or zenki) - turning left from Milner onto Morningside at 2:36pm yesterday. You had a C-pillar bar.

Also silver 2 tone s13 in Sauga…I’m thinking clark park?

Z

I see that car all the time now too, its my friends Cuz he’s a cool guy.