Car Spotted Thread

i was in a volvo that had dents everywere lol but yeah man you were just rippin in i made an attempt to keep up but well lets face it volves arent known for being very fast haha and yeah your car was loud as shit!

yeah thats my cousin for sure lol. he lives around the area more closer to the new public school. nice hatch bro, been wondering whos is it. any mods?

Black skyline (gts i beleive) with black rims this afternoon around yonge and eagle in newmarket

some black dude in a black s13 with some fancy taillights and a shiny exhaust getting off the 401 turning onto weston. i honked at you, you look like you wanted to kill me BAHAHAH

this was saturday nite

spoted a white vert in good condition…towing a u-haul trailer with a bike on it…this was on sunday in the late afternoon…sad thing to see

Black S14 zenki @ 6:30 heading west bound on the 401
brown driver, bout a 3"-4" catback… stock wheels…

saw a chick driving a white vert today on bayview. gangsta

S13 coupe
flip-up front end
bronze/gunmetal paint
wheels (dark centres with polished lip)
lowered
exhaust
clear or smoked front signals (can’t remember which)

saw it parked at a construction site on Mayfield near the 410 during the day today…

and then oddly enough, leaving my friend’s house in a townhouse complex at williams and centre in brampton, i saw it again parked in a driveway at like 2:30am.

also saw a white GTS-T R32 with an exhaust in the parking garage at BCC just after 7.

Gold Coupe in Niagara Falls on Stanely Ave. I believe
I drove past you in the dark blue hatch.

seen a gunmetal r32 at mccowan and steeles and seen a r33 maroon on the 401

s13 chuki stopped at the lights on mapleview, gave you a thumbs up.

saw Tamas (PureEuroM3) in Bolton today, turning onto Queensgate just before 6. i was in Wendy’s grabbin a bite. funny how it’s a small town but i think that’s the first time i’ve seen you driving around.

also saw a white hatch, OEM chuki front bumper, aftermarket sides and rear, kouki lights with white centre panel, aftermarket wheels…

fuck if i remember where or when though…i think it was in bolton as well…but i was all over the place today so i could be wrong…

black s13 parked by fairy lake today behind the community center

Sounds like me. I live right in the area and always passing that intersection. Red and C-Pillar bar, yes! If it was a non-tinted car with a loud exhaust then yes again. lol.

Can’t remember exactly what I was doing at that time…

Saw White S14 driving west on sheppard towards brimley. You slowed down and I pulled up, waves exchanged as you ate your dougnut??? i think…lol. 5:45ish

Another White S14 making a left on kennedy from steeles, about two cars behind me. Could have been the same guy as above.

I’ve seen this guy as well, plus like 6 other 240s. I swear, they’re becoming more and more popular by the day.

seen a GB tires 240 on bovaid by rbc bank i was driving black sil40

If it was white it was likely me, i was in barrie tuesday night and driving around all day wed. what were you driving?

nah it wasnt you, dude gave me the thumbs up back, car was that silverish/greyish colour
i drive a 2 tone s13 with silvia front end

black gts i think pulled over on young just north of eagle in newmarket no sure if its a son member but waved at me as i drove by in the gtr

saw this on monday or tuesday, black rims right? i waved in the silvia no love lol.