Car Spotted Thread

white chuki coupe with SSR REverse mesh rims in milton on woodward ave around 630

was today just b4 4 and i can’t remember if it has white rims but it did look stock

Yea, Chris was right. That was me. Hey ooo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummer View Post
what day and what time… could have been my brother… white rims on it… bone stock?
was today just b4 4 and i can’t remember if it has white rims but it did look stock

ya man that was me haha you were in black hatch? asian dude? for sure me. if that was you haha

That’s me dude. :slight_smile: They’re not SSR’s, they’re Rikens. Look almost same same.

Were you in your blue hatch?

jvalinsk(sp?) spotted Thursday morning at the Saturn dealer in Whitby. Saw your car through the window of my dealership… were you there for the free bbq?

yeah i was ronnie i just live up the road on wilson theres a parted out hatch in my drive way are you in milton alot? my friend in a gold focus said you tryed racing him lol

Racing?? For real? I didn’t even notice a focus last night lol. Maybe he just saw me driving like I always do. I cruise at a good clip on the highway but don’t weave. I also try to get in front of everyone before an on or off ramp. I seriously don’t even remember the last time I deliberately tried to “race” anyone though. Plus, I had the wife and kid with me so definitely no foolishness going on there.

I’m not in milton very often, was just there doing a shoot and hanging out at the pool at the house. I’m also buying that green civic in the driveway there. As soon as this damn cheque I’ve been waiting for comes in.

Tell your buddy with the focus to give himself a slap in the head if he thinks I was racing him. Lol. I’m curious as to where and when he thought this. Lol.

lol i don’t think it was you them because he said it was some kid all by himself so it mist oh been one of those stupid kids passing thu i know there is a white coupe that comes thu once and a while because he keeps trying to race me in the hatch

nah man i work for motorcity doin dealer trdes and car ppickups, u work at the hyundai im guessin? next time im at saturn or gus brown ill drop by, i want to check out the genesis anyways

ah nice… that may explain why i see you in the area so often

black coupe with riken looking 15 or 16’’ wheels at victoria park tim hortons at 401

silver skyline (r33?) at the stop lights at mainway and walkers in burlington. car looks nice man!

saw a red s14 off of green street in stoney creek, pretty sure you saw me in my green kouki

White R33 with a set of rims on it, not sure which kind. Pulled into the same Petro Canada I saw Keez in, then went to the Tim Hortons. Guy had a hat on and was with a girl who looked to be in all black.

sounds like it was Siiver. 240coupe on teh boards.

That’s funny, someone saw me and mistook my wheels for his (SSr Reverse) and some saw him mistook his wheels for mine! hahah (Rikens)

Driftacular, hard parking at the plaza on brock st just south of dundas.

BAhahah… u live in whitby?
i was at valentino’s;)

white r33 gtst with AVS rims(looked like it) @ whitby popeyes, you were with a blonde girl, and opened the door for me at popeyes, i owned the s14 kouki you were checking out

red/black s13 hatch with gold stock wheels, and a sticker saying something like “keep it on the track” (around anderson, whitby)

red BONE stock s13 hatch at brock and manning in the parking lot… whitby…

Black s14 240 badged silvia w/ kouki front end and bronze wheels. Boosted. on the Gardiner east and DVP North