Car Spotted Thread

maybe a week ago, i was stopped near the progress ave overpass near 401… I talked with you cause you thought I had broke down. Can’t remember what you said your alias was on SON. Who were you?

yesterday i think?

bright yellow Kouki S14 with rims and an exhaust.

heading north on Confed near Sq1, don’t remember what time.

I didnt take a look if it had gold rims, I just drove off after my buddy came back in the car.

I was driving a blue hatch btw

Say hi! lol
I work up around Weston Rd and 7.

7 is so fun to drive home on in rush hour. SOOOOO many hot Milfs and their daughters will ballin cars. They become so confused as I roll up beside them with the 180 lol.

saw a black s13 on major mack today around 515 just west of the 400

Flat Brown S13 at canadore college north bay avation campus. mine’s already stored away for the rest of the year.

I saw a red 240sx by the Jeep/Chrysler dealership on oxford st. London, Ontario. :slight_smile:

saw red silvia coming up centre rd. out of waterdown. You waved to me, who are you?

was me, thought u were someone else, either way, just saying Hi, nice car! btw

u local/regular to the area?

also last night spotted a Red S14 on centre road, looked nice

haha I was with my fiance
I couldnt exactly just chill out for a few hours and talk about nothing
she hates when i do that

but unless that was your friend in the mustang you should have let it happen! it would have been awesome!

WASAGA BEACH driving by beach one
i saw a beater coupe with ugly iinvador fish body kit and gay spoiler in wasaga beach sitting on tear drops

I just want to say: scrap your car or take off all that garbage… people arent looking because it loud or because its cool
its like one of those really ugly people that you just cant help yourself but to look at

Spotted a red hatch pignose w/ teardrops and a FMIC and dual tip exhaust on indian grove this afternoon. I was working on the street fixing the road :smiley:

oh man best burn ever!! this car must be scraped by whoever owns it now lol

Oh ha-ha i thought you were with someone i possibly knew too.

But yeah I’m from Waterdown, I’m always past carlisle a little at the girl’s house.

i must say though, clean car. Seats stand out from faaaar ha-ha

Red silvia in Waterdown around 10:30am Sunday. Was heading towards Hwy 6.
Nice looking car.

Egg shell white S13, Pignose…
I was in my 180sx turning onto Salem from the highway, I saw you looking at my car as you drove by. :slight_smile:

i was in my black pignose on the way to trinity mall in brampton and on sanddleewood there was a red pignose

Could of been Harmit, forget his user name…^^^^^

I see to many damn 240’s to even post in this thread anymore

ive seen a white 180sx parked near central park and adeliade in oshawa, and driving around up near 5 points mall. nice and clean looking from what i can see.

what day and what time… could have been my brother… white rims on it… bone stock?