Car Spotted Thread

saw a brown coupe with hids and it looked like a 3" bing’s cat back mounted on a angle on trafalger going north at like 20 to 5

green S14 with skyline rear lights or something close in Pefferlaw? Seen this faintly but I need to know.

Keez (Chris)

Martino I’ve been spotting you all over on 7.
Saw a nice white vert with FMIC parked away from the crowd at Walmart - 403/erim mills

Now lets all go outside abd watch the meteor shower.

Flat black s13 coupe with exhaust and gold rims with silver lip. Behind a commecial plaza on appleby line.

I was doing a delivery back there, not creeping for cars haha.

white s13 hatch with kouki tails at the quiznos plaza in newmarket yesterday.

Burgandy/red Coupe with black lip, HUGE mushroom drift charm… u always come to rhill meets:P
saw u on steeles… throw out a peace sign from a green corolla lol
forgot ur name… sorry!!!

that was I, your a pretty rad kid man get into a s-chassis soon

haha thanks, the second I get a job Im getting one, got like 6 applications at home right now :stuck_out_tongue:

ahaha i was wondering what you were doing lmao…i was like who is that person waving at…

Keez, is a drifting role model to the younger generation lol!!
can i get your autograph?

Saw a stock silver moss kouki driving east on 401 collectors past port union. I came to pull up beside it, the car was going like 90km/h on the 401.

So I pull up and it an old asian woman…lol. really clean. sonner’s mother?

9pm last night.

Saw a stock silver moss kouki driving east on 401 collectors past port union. I came to pull up beside it, the car was going like 90km/h on the 401.

So I pull up and it an old asian woman…lol. really clean. sonner’s mother?

9pm last night.

Also headed to JDMR last night. saw a red coupe and that about it…anyone from here?

saw a black or dark colour s14 last night at about 10 to 10 on north service in oakville don’t really know what it had but all iknow it has a dule straight pipes was in a dark blue 240 and i know your passenger saw me

calsoy at his second home at cg preventing a mustang gt from being backed into

gold rims? may have been me but shitty memory

EDIT: gold rims on the r32, not old man in hatch!

black s13 coupe w silvia front end … or actual silvia couldnt see if it was rhd. at sherway mall enterance around 245 today

haha timacks, i thought it was you but didnt want to be a creeper. That was a close call, that 4 runner wouldve decimated that mustang.

yea that was me i was dropping my friend off, its actually green but looks different in the dark

yeah i saw you go back up northservice when me and my friend were hanging out in winners parkinglot

saw a red and black s13 coupe on brant street yesterday by sobeys…