Car Spotted Thread

yup that was me, you guys stay at white sands or something funny up there?

And are you from mississauga? i see either you or an almost identical black s14 pretty much every day near work.

were accually in oakville we both work at the ct on dundas and trafulger.iv passed your skyline many times on the same stretch of road lol im usually just cruising around i go to the timmies farther down dundas alot your car is smoking hot lol

That makes a lot more sense ha-ha. Your at the CT beside that roxy’s right?

And yeah i come down 5 every weekday for work literally to the busy timmies on vega there.

And thanks man, i’m a big fan of yours too. We should go cruise some day after work

black zenki danforth and eglinton prob around 1:30 or so wed afternoon

black r32 skyline, looked stock with a big dent in the hood on the 401 eastbound from brock to liverpool, drift unit on the side

someone parked in front of some upholesterly place on keele in concord today around 5:15. white s13 with tinted rear tail lights…

saw what looked to be the old gb tires zenki on a flatbed this morning. Along Sheppard around between Markham and McCowan.

black 240 in burlington, on industrial (i think thats what its called) Just off guelph line… there was a wicked white fc in the parking lot. unplated. if you know whos car it is ask them if they are selling, cuz i must have that fc.

Saw Mantuano driving westbound on Sheppard around noon today

vattttttttttttt? what were u doing

that was me! at my dads work haha. you were in the red hatch correct?

i dont believe the fc is for sale. it’s a customers as far as i know.

I was in a red Dodge Dakota (has a white autobots decal on the tailgate).

My dad was driving me to a nearby x-ray place for my neck lmao

saw a white s13 driving east on 401 today at 8pm. Milton area.

Black R32 In brampton… I keep seeing you parked in the plaza of the new sobeys at airport and countryside… I work with you too and I MUST know who you are!!!

saw a really nice 180sx at bronte harbour dident have my 240sx with me tho

Spotted a red hatch lowered with black rims going south on mccowan 10mins ago, it was a last minute thing

In london?

Just spotted around 1pm a white s13 with an exhuast, lowered with a red hatch going down nugget ave in scarborough

Also a maroon red zenki s14, with tinted windows

haha ya man that was me in the red hatch. your car looks clean… have you had a look at that fc? looks super clean and i love the wing on it!

So I’m chillin in the parking lot a local strip mall with some friends when out of the corner of my eye I see this white MB Battle, I look harder and notice it’s an S chassis. I rush over to the car with my buddy and we’re eye f***ing this thing hardcore. The owner comes out and I talk to him about his car. It’s RHD, black, SR’d, White MB Battles and black rims on the rear that I forgot the name of, the front bumper was torn up because he hit a fox and he was wondering how it’d hold up on his way back to brampton. WHO ARE YOU?!? Your car is so awesome