Car Spotted Thread

Hahaha yeah i drove in there at Vector Air, and was thinking…no way, couldn’t… hahaha

What happened to your overfender :frowning:

I was going flying.

seen a red s13 and a white s14 kouki at auto select tuning i had the black sil40

red/burgandy/maroon s13 behind me on trafalgar i could see you.

I knew I seen a sil40 come by why did’nt you stop by was a pretty good meet…

seen a red hatch that had a drift nation sticker on the side?on my street who are u!?

Who came to ontario hyundai in whitby in their white 240?

Just saw a white coupe about 8mins ago on my street (dovetail mews), i think it was SR’d, and it might of been a vert, but iduno. Was working on the hatch when you wizzed by. Anyone here?

Spotted a white s14 on sheppard, was toying with you in my audi, you turned right on keele. Get your ride lowered man!

spotted wayne with the kouki wed 8am yonge and sheppard. one of your headlights is out

black S13 hatch with aero (DRFT or Vertex style, couldn’t tell from the quick glance i got) on what looked like Fast Octanes (again, car was moving so couldn’t tell for sure) they were black with polished lips.

didn’t see any other details as i decided to pay more attention to not crashing my car.

this was sometime between 7-8pm i think? in front of Erin Mills TC.

i had just left the mall, came out to my car, and found some douche-bag had put a note under my wiper that said “YOU’RE NOT JDM!!!”, just because i have a Wakaba in the window of my Jetta? i’m pretty sure i know my car isn’t “JDM tyte”…i have it in there as a fucking joke.

some people take themselves way too seriously…i think it’s hilarious that misinformed people think the wakaba is nothing but the logo for “JDM”…i had a good laugh about it…probably some fag with a dumped (aka chopped springs) bubble-back on steelies with a bone-stock D15 and amber turns…now THAT’S jdm…

saw Ronnie rockin the pignose 'vert today

mccowan southbound, south of steeles

saw a tan/gold s14 zenki yesterday at davis and leslie, waved to eachother , havent seen the car around beofore

red s13 hatch in the vaughn mills mall yesterday. windows tinted to the MAX

saw osad on new west minister, i was in the green s14

seen ronnie yesterday at mccowan 401
and i THINK i seen bog neilson n finch

Yeah, perfect day for a drive in that thing…too bad I spent most of the day in the hospital with the gf. :frowning: Where were you at?

LOL’s, got sighted twice on the same street, same day. damn that vert gets too much attention. hahahh.

Saw Red Hatch in Sauble this weekend, and black s14 there.

Also saw same red hatch today near Trafalgar.

I was in a black skyline all weekend barely drove at Sauble but went and parked beside you after you came to me. No one was in car though :frowning: maybe someone from here?

Ive noticed Im seeing Nate_drake? more often but only at one of 2 places the exhaust shop 2 doors down from my work or driving back and forth on Ontario street … he man what gives lol

yupyup. im the owner of the s14 and my buddy is the new owner of the s13 hatch. i think i saw you your the owner of the wingless skyline and lowered?