Car Spotted Thread

White 180 in Merivale area near ottawa on Sunday>" I was in the lowered white hatch going towards meadowsomthing

white s14 headed west on hwy 89 turned north onto hwy 10 headed towards sauble beach area on saturday afternoon. was a few cars behind u most of the way, was in the white s13 coupe silvia front end with a god damn exhaust leak.

R33 with yellow spare tire on it. Scratched a ton in Mississauga. Anyone??

Spotted a black Zenki with rims and exhaust around 11pm near the YMCA, and yesterday around the same time saw DarkmanX + a sexy IS300 ripping in and around the sq.1 parking lot area lol. dammn son.

red s13 hatch with fluorescent red rims for sale on the corner of Highway 48 & Pefferlaw Road. right infront of quinns marina. anyone?

saw 3 zenkis within 10mins yesterday around 7:30

1. black with giant exhaust on highway 7 and Islington
  2. gold looked stock on 400 and 7
  3. red with black lip on a street off bathurst north of 7 (parked in a driveway)

red kouki with 350z rims and exhaust on dufferin/clark at 6pm

Spotted a Grey 240sx hatch at Victoria Park & Lawrence in front the DMV just checking if your on son and sweet ride n * i was in a black fitted rockin a red n black cloth’in*

red pignose parked at Kennedy Station today. Dent in passenger fender, teardrops.

Always see a black zenki when I go to my cousins in Whitby, some street just off Rossland, east of Salem.

black s13 at dufferin and rutherford this morning… just before 7 am ( i know i know early right? )

Was it a hatch?

Spotted DirrtyDevvo @ Ptbo airport! :smiley:

yes it was, what that you?

4 door gts-t on lawrence and weston road grilling the shittt out of me

i saw a black s13 with blacked out tail lights in brampton going south on dixie and bovaird looked realy nice.

and i just noticed it now more then b4 but there are a lot of 240sx in brampton, well atleast more than i thought

If you pay close attention you’ll see 3 black 180’s and 1 black 300zx ALL the time.

Last place id expect to be spotted. What brings you out there?

he lives there lol

No. I’ve seen the guy though, he hangs out at dufferin and langstaff tims a lot. I think he’s boosted too… really quiet BOV.

Also saw a charcoal grey S13 hatch at dufferin and langstaff today lol, I think attttttttttt 2-3ish pm? Car is fucking mint!

hmmmm, ill have to keep an eye out for him, i didnt hear about bov go… he was stopped at a red light. but it might have been. i work right around there so ill have to keep looking to see if it’s the same guy.