Car Spotted Thread

spotted a white hatch with tear drop rims at The Keg on Yonge in Newmarket. I was the guy walkin with the black hat. also spotted breaker77 hatch on the side of the road and the coupe on you drive way

Some guy driving in left lane on 401 in a faded and rusted stock looking burgandy (or once red) 240 coupe… I was going home from work, close to leslie.

Seeing a lot of older people in S13’s lately. So yea, lol

Spotted an old friend from school in a beige chuki on Vodden yesterday.

keep seeing a red Z32 with a hideous body kit in brampton.

Red STOCK s13 hatch @ yorkdale 5:12pm (parked)

White Zenki S14 with some sorta side skirt …heading East bound on the 401 collectors in traffic…@5:30ish

White S13 coupe …heading westbound on the 401 @5:45ish

that was definitly me, what were you in? i didn’t see you?

a grey GTR spotted in my driveway F’ed lol new car on the way

i was in my silver hatch. the car makes no noise while cruising and looks like a saturn half the time lol. i was gonna honk but my horn doesnt work…

its almost creepy that you know where i live and ive never met you lol

^ im sure no creeper lol, i was walkin to my cousins house, he lives in the same area

ah alright i was just foolin anyway man. lol

spotted S14, lowered, orange mb battle rims just north of Yonge and Wilson. We were at a red going opposite directions. Aggressive sounding bov, btw.

ya it’s cat back but in the lower rpm’s is a low pur but when you open it up it sounds nice, i like it. lol

i think ive seen your car around town by the way just never posted it lol. do you go to the meets?

ahah sall good man, leme know if you can scoop me for Bing’s meeting bro

Today Black s13 hatch coming into yorkdale mall @ 5:30 ish…
had a decents sized catback… ummm… lowered… some sorta wheels… stock body…

white driver i think… some chick beside…

Who was the matte black and army green S14b that came and met up with us at the Skyline meet in Burlington last saturday?

always see a lime green s13 hatch with black stock spoiler hiding behind the coin op on harvester rd in burlington.

white s13 hatch black rims on the side of the highway 410 north on Thursday evening.
white s13 leaving the blockbuster plaza in brampton at steeles and 10
brown looking s13 coupe in brampton on queen right by the park. parked in between the construction cones

people from here

just passed a white s13 with a black hood in sharon ( dont see many around here ) mt albert side road and leslie, anyone on here? i was in the black silvia

Green hatch might be my buddy Frank. He works at Burlington Tire. That close to where you see the car?

black coupe with sil-front and bronze rims in hamilton today.

white s13 coupe parked on hummingbird drive…