Car Spotted Thread

it was in oakville at the cinema place, i parked my 240 right behind it haha… admiring the tires :smiley: It was red.

Not rice, just fast. A wing has a purpose. It generates significant downforce at speeds above 60mph if properly designed with a good profile design, plates, proper angle of attack, stand height, etc… Ebay wings are rice.

Obviously wings are for downforce. Anyway, I said it was rice-looking. It looked nothing like the ones you posted (which actually look very good) and it actually did look like an eBay wing. It was a big clunky, non-painted wing and it didn’t fit in with the car at all. And like I said in the original post, it was an RT-10 (90s), not an SRT-10 like you posted.

thursday and friday night i was at a tims at dundas and vega or hyde park… just off the 403… saw a black silvia and i think it was a purple hatch… friday didnt see them but saw a black hatch roll threw

i was on my bike tho so didnt go check them out

Spotted A black zenki S14 with some kind of rims on the rear, and stock on the front. You drove by 3 times and didnt wave back…

afternoon hamilton mountain

zenki on upper james
redfastback on upper ottawa

nice yellow s14 with g35 wheels waved to you on the highway

Royal Blue Zenki in Brampton today on Sandalwood? You zoomed right up my ass. Thought I got raped.

niiice champange Kouki S14 today at timmies at Highway 7 and martin grove , you waved at my buddy in the G35 with B-magic kit.

red kouki scar centre. Monday around 6:30

That would probably be me. Was picking up the gf. didn’t see your zenki, where were you?

I was with my wife, lower level parked in front of sears when you were driving by. Wasnt in a zenki, in my wifes sonata

Yes that was me! lol.

nice, i rarely see anyone from here anywhere…

red s13 at goodlife in milton at about 10 15 this morning anyone from here ?

Think I saw your car parked at brimley and shepp. Red kouki with orange corner lights and mb rims?

spotted a black R32 at Sunoco gas station I was behind you pumpin gas, dude kept lookin at me. also seen a black hatch back, has rust on the hatch at the Beer Store on Kingston, old man was driving it.

Hmmm…Midland and Sheppard?? Close to the sidewalk along sheppard. I was at the Ogden Funeral Home.

Spotted a whole bunch of riced out s13’s and s14’s at Timmies at Kennedy Commons on Tuesday night. Anyone on here??

^^^lol

black silvia driving on leslie in newmarket last night.