Car Spotted Thread

green S14 in the the gravel lot of Georgian, Champagne S13 hatch in the newly paved parking lot and a grey S13 hatch on Brighton road. So many of you guys holy geez!

I would think the S14 owner is on these forums though.

saw that blue GTST from DMCC pro am… whos is that guy… i seen hes pics EVERYWHERE…(wide body… hueg wing… blah blah)
saw u at uoit parking lot… u saw me

John Fiddy

saw a greyish s13 on islington at like 1am on monday night/tues mornin… you waved at me and i waved back… the chick asked if i knew you and i laughed!
ive got the green/blacked kitted s13 hatch

yep, :slight_smile:

black s14 at humber college this morning. Gb tires sticker in small on the passenger side front fender. drift charm on the tow hook, and a aftermarket exhaust.

white skyline at sandalwood and braidwood in brampton… pretty sure you flashed your lights at me … other wise i was just trippin out lol.

spotted white s14 with purple stripes and a massive NISMO sticker on the rear window tonight on HWY 7 in Kitchener… interesting car.

lowered green zenki S14 on black Battles, with a black-top SR that had a Riworx sticker on the valve cover…

at the Barrie Automotive Flea Market today.

did you have a booth or was your car just chillin’? there was nothing/nobody around it when i walked by…

that would be me… those purple stripes are coming off. LOL

All these other S14’s in Barrie need to go away, lol.

It’s more rare to see an S13 than S14 now!

Spotted Black S14, Zenki on Simcoe around lunch time, I was in the 180sx :slight_smile:

Who ya Beeee?

Who was letting their mom drive their white convertible with a silvia front end towards Guelph on HY6 on Saturday?

9 pm at the UTSC outer parking lot: lowww champagne s13 w/ sleepy eyes. anyone?

sounds like polak240sx

thats my car, my buddies dads booth i just brought it to show it a bit, i was getting tired of talking to civic guys about it so i didnt hang around that much lol

that’s .white240.'s mom’s car. awesome!

who doesn’t let there moms drive there 240 convertibles
i thought thats what they were for

a white s13 hatch with DC sticker on back window… brock st, north, at about 7:45am

Yesterday I spotted a red zenki s14 on Division and Queen (kingston) really close to Wolfe Island Ferry.
who may you be?

mantuano! saw you this morning south on mccowan passing sheppard.